Chapter 3

Taehyung took a deep breath as he walked through the big heavy doors of the countries biggest prison. Today would be the day he finally got to meet his new client and while he would love to blame the fact that his heart was beating more rapidly in his chest than normal due to the fact that he was excited he knew a huge part of it was also fear. Last night the young lawyer dreamt that he had lost the case, no matter how hard he tried he had lost completely. Of course Jungkook hadn't been happy with this which resulted in the prisoner ordering his man on the outside to kill Taehyung for it.

This morning Taehyung had woken up completely drenched in sweat and with a abnormally high heart rate. The young lawyer had taken a quick shower to wash of all his sweat and tried to forget what had happened that night but the thought of the nightmare alone made him clench his bag the whole way to prison while fearing his upcoming meeting with Jungkook.

There were multiple prisons within the country, this one being the one with the highest security and biggest criminals, criminals who were considered a big risk to humanity and their country. Knowing that Taehyung's client was considered as a big risk to society didn't help the young lawyer and his nerves at all, it made them worse to be honest.

The lobby of the prison looked pretty normal to Taehyung. In a way you could even see some similarities with Wang inc. It was big and filled with chairs, a small reception desk at one of the corners of the room. Taehyung slowly walked up to the receptionist while he could only hope she would be as friendly as Lisa.

The moment the receptionist noticed the young lawyer a small smile fell on her face. "What can I do for you?" A friendly tone lacing her voice.

Taehyung let out a breath he didn't know he was holding. He put down his bag and looked at the woman who had just spoken to him. The woman behind the counter seemed a bit older than Taehyung himself, but still not too old to be considered middle aged. She had brown hair, blue eyes and looked way too sweet to work in a prison. "I'm here to see Jeon Jungkook, I'm his lawyer"

the young woman smiled and nodded. "I'll make a call to get him to the visitors area, if you walk through the black doors on your right you will enter the security room. They will shortly check if you carry any suspicious items on your body or in your bag and after that one of the guards will take you to the visitors room."

Taehyung nodded, picked up his bag and made his way to the black doors. Each step the brown haired boy took felt heavier than the step before. Within a few minutes he would be sitting face to face with one of the biggest criminals of the country, a man who had probably murdered and tortured a lot of people just for fun.

The brown haired boy didn't notice he was clenching the handle of his bag again until he started to feel his own nails dig painfully into the skin of his palm. The young lawyer quickly let out a huge breath and walked further to the doors, it was now or never.

Reaching the doors sooner than Taehyung had expected, he pushed them open. The boy immediately being faced with a completely different room than the one that he had came out of. The place looked like the security check at an airport. On his left and right assembly lines to check any luggage which would be brought into the prison, gates to check if people carried something on their bodies, and multiple guards surrounding the room to make sure everyone followed these rules as being told.

Taehyung walked over to the assembly line and put his bag in a dull grey trey. The only things in his bag where some papers he needed in order to discuss Jungkook's case with him and a pen to take some notes, nothing really special now that he thought about it. All things he hoped to help him get some information from his client which would prove Jungkook's innocence in some of the things the man was being accused of.