Chapter 59

Taehyung's eyes widened as suddenly the door to the apartment he was trapped in flung open with a loud bang. Both Rose and Sehun ran through the door before they closed it again and locked it. Slowly the young lawyer began to raise an eyebrow while looking at the couple in front of him. What was happening?

Of course the brunette wasn't deaf. He had been hearing gunshots and commotion outside the apartment for at least five to ten minutes now and Taehyung couldn't help it but feel a bit of hope inside his chest. Maybe Jungkook had somehow gotten to know of his situation and was here to safe him. However if that was what actually was happening then the young lawyer also felt scared, really scared. What if something happened to the ravenette? Surely Sehun nor Rose would spare the boy if he came into their sight. The two of them had said so themselves. If they got the chance then they would kill Jungkook immediately.

"FUCK!" Rose screamed as a fearfull look began to form onto her face. The blonde girl was nervously pacing around the room while the loud sounds of outside kept filling the room the three of them were in. "What are we supposed to do?" She then continued before looking at her boyfriend with a scared look on her face. The girl had been long enough with Jungkook to know exactly how skilled that boy was with a gun. Hell, she even knew how skilled the team was he had taken with him. Rose was in deep shit and there was seemingly no way out of it now.

"How the fuck am I supposed to know! He wasn't even supposed to ever find this place!" Sehun exclaimed back in a stressed tone. The boy grabbed his hair and began to harshly pull on it while his body was slightly shivering. The older Jeon brother was scared to death of his little brother because he knew damn well what it was that Jungkook came for. The moment the ravenette would have the chance he would kill Sehun and Rose both.

Suddenly a loud bang sounded through the whole apartment and Taehyung visibly flinched in his chair. Whoever it was that was outside of the door was now fiercely banging against the wood and it definitely wouldn't take long before the door would give in and open. There was no way a lock could withstand the amount of force the people on the other side of the door were using.

As if on cue both Sehun and Rose quickly got a gun from the counter before pointing it at the door. If anyone would break through that door then that would mean that all their men were death and that they had to defend themselves. Luckily for them a certain brown haired boy was also in this room and a small smirk began to form onto Sehun's face. They could definitely use that boy against Jungkook. The younger Jeon brother would surely never do something which would result in Taehyung getting hurt.

Suddenly a loud cracking sound filled the whole apartment and with a loud bang the door that was separating Jungkook from Taehyung flew open. "DROP THE GUNS!" Both Sehun and Rose as well as Jungkook and Yoongi screamed towards the two others while a glare was visible on their faces.

Slowly tears started to drip out of Taehyung's eyes as he looked at the scene in front of him. Part of him was really happy that Jungkook and his other friends had indeed come here to save him but another part was absolutely terrified of the fact that Sehun was pointing his gun towards the boy he loved so much.

"You are outnumbered Sehun. Just give in already." Jungkook spoke in a dangerously low tone while narrowing his eyes a bit. Finally he was standing in front of the one person who he hated more than anything. His older brother who wasn't even worthy of the Jeon name had killed his father, kidnapped the very one person who meant the most to Jungkook and was now only a few minutes away from death. Ohh how the mafia boss would enjoy shooting him to hell.

"I don't fucking think so." Sehun spoke in a confident tone while a smirk started to form onto his face. Before anyone could register what was happening suddenly Sehun lowered his gun a bit before raising it again and pointing it behind him. "Drop the gun or I will kill Taehyung." The older Jeon brother spoke with amusement lacing his voice.

Immediately the brunette's eyes grew big and he swallowed hard. Sehun was holding the gun dangerously close to Taehyung's face and a few tears started to roll down his cheeks again. Was this how his short life was going to end? Had everything he had done been for nothing?

Meanwhile Rose and Yoongi were still pointing their guns towards each other. While a determined and angry look was visible on Yoongi's face, a scared and nervous one was visible on Rose's. The blonde haired girl knew damn well that killing Taehyung wouldn't help the two of them out of this situation. The moment Taehyung would be death they would be too.

As Rose locked eyes with Yoongi once again she suddenly began look at him with a sad look. She had known the silver haired boy for a long period of time and she also knew he wasn't sensitive to her asking him for help. However maybe Jimin was and since the boy was standing right behind Yoongi she suddenly focused on the blonde before she changed her face into the saddest one possible. "Please help me Chim. I know you know I never wanted any of this." The blonde girl suddenly whispered before a few tears escaped her eyes and rolled down her cheeks.

Jungkook however heard what Rose was saying too and while he kept pointing his gun at Sehun the boy began to poke the inside of his cheek with his tongue before looking over at his ex fiancé. "Shut up bitch. It's too late to back out now." The ravenette spoke before focusing onto Taehyung who was still bound to the chair.

Taehyung was still crying softly while his head was painfully throbbing. He was in deep shit and it didn't look like this situation would end well for the young lawyer. A feeling of compassion shot through Jungkook's body as he saw Taehyung shiver uncontrollably while a look of complete horror was visible on his face. The boy was clearly scared to death and slowly the mafia boss began to grow angrier and angrier. No one threatened his baby and got away with it. Not when Jungkook was still alive.

"Last fucking time, drop the gun or I will shoot a bullet through your head. The moment you killed dad you should've known that you also signed your own death certificate." The younger Jeon brother spoke, anger clearly lacing his voice. However much to everyone's surprise Sehun started to laugh evilly while looking at his younger brother with a challenging look on his face. "Shoot, I dare you. Just know that the moment you pull that trigger I will shoot your little slut right between his eyes."

Jungkook visibly gritted his teeth upon hearing what his brother had said and he got ready to say something back but unfortunately got beaten to it by Rose. "Enough!" the blonde haired girl spoke, her voice filled with emotion. She then walked a bit forward while lowering her gun completely before turning towards her boyfriend. "This has been going on for way too long Sehun!"

Immediately a confused look began to form onto Sehun's face and he looked at his girlfriend with a soft look. "What's wrong baby?" The older Jeon brother asked his girlfriend with a worried tone lacing his voice. Rose however quickly began to shake her head while more tears began to stream down her cheeks and a soft sob left her mouth. "I am not your baby! I never was. You kidnapped me Sehun!" Rose exclaimed before slowly starting to raise the gun in her hand again and this time pointing it at Sehun himself.

Immediately the older Jeon brother's eyes grew wide and he gulped visible. "What the hell are you talking about?" He asked his girlfriend who was looking at him with a cold look on her face. Briefly one of Rose's eyebrows twitched and before everyone knew it a loud banging sound sounded through the whole room followed by the soft thud of a body hitting the floor.

If twisted had a different name it would have definitely been Rose.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

dumdumdummmm, who would have thought this would happen huh?

Also my new story called Alliance is up now! please check it out if you are interested. a short summary will follow below.

"Who is this Linda?""My spider, you idiot!"~In which Kim Taehyung, a caring and loving zoo keeper, needs to find his stolen animals back with the help of an uncaring FBI agent named Jeon Jungkook.

Question of the chapter:

what is your favorite type of song?

Please show some love for the story by:
* Voting
* Commenting

Follow my account if you want to keep updated about the story!❤️

Thank you all so much for reading my story!