Chapter 26

Yet again Taehyung was standing next to the coffee machine in Jungkook's office. The brown haired boy had been asked to serve Jungkook's closest men once again during a meeting and thus the young lawyer was doing exactly that. The boy was feeling a lot more at ease then the last time he had been serving during one of Jungkook's meetings. However that was probably because of the fact that he actually knew the people who were sitting around the table this time. Sure Taehyung knew some of the men beter that others but at least he felt save enough to serve all of them. These men all had their own lovers except for Jungkook which meant that they would definitely not go after him.

"So has anyone found Sehun's location?" Jungkook spoke loudly, a stressed tone lacing his voice. "Or have you still done absolutely nothing I've asked of you guys?" The ravenette continued while his face looked pretty stressed. The boy had been on edge all day today and while Taehyung had tried his best to stay as far away from the mafia boss as possible he knew the bomb was going to explode soon. Jungkook needed someone to project his anger on and judging from the look on the boy's face that person were gonna be his closest men.

"We've been trying to get some information through our allies but it seems like nobody knows anything." Yoongi calmly spoke, clearly unbothered by the look on his boss' face. Yoongi had known the younger boy for most of his life and by now he knew pretty well how the younger acted in certain situations. There was no way to prevent Jungkook from exploding so he wasn't going to try.

"I've been looking in the area using multiple drones but it seems like this old factory isn't as close as Kai described it to be." Namjoon spoke once Yoongi was finished. Namjoon had truly tried his best to find the place but his options were limited. Going out to look for the old factory by himself was pretty dangerous and Jungkook would have never allowed it in the first place. The blue haired boy had looked everywhere around Seoul with his drones but up until now he had gotten nothing.

A loud sigh left Jungkook's mouth and he closed his eyes. Of fucking course his men hadn't found anything yet. On the one day he wanted to kill his brother more than anything he had to sit back and do nothing. Sure, if Jungkook had been reasonable he had understood why his men hadn't found the place yet. Seoul was huge and looking for a certain place could take up to a few months before you would find it. However today he wasn't reasonable, he was pissed as fuck. He had been in a bad mood all day and he wanted to release his anger, preferably on Sehun. After all he was the one responsible for his bad mood anyway.

"Jimin tell me you have something." Jungkook spoke loudly, an annoyed look visible on the boy's face. The mafia boss had asked Jimin to make the people under his department look for the place as well. Ofcourse the blonde haired boy had immediately ordered all the girls and boys under him to use their charms to their advantage and try to get some information but it had been to no use. None of them had been succesfull and thus the blonde boy shook his head softly, knowing damn well this was probably the last thing Jungkook needed before he would explode.

"CAN YOU ALL ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING RIGHT?" The ravenette screamed angrily while slapping both his hands on the table. "I ASK ONE FUCKING THING FROM YOU ALL AND YOU STILL MANAGE TO FUCK IT UP." The mafia boss shouted before standing up from his chair and walking towards the exit of his office. On his way out the ex-prisoner loudly slammed the door close before an awkward silence filled the whole room. All boys didn't say anything while a tense antmosphere filled the room.

However it didn't take long for Yoongi to lay both his hands on the table before taking over from where Jungkook left off. "Right, I want you all to continue looking for the place." The silver haired boy spoke before looking at the other men in the room. "Keep doing what you guys were doing and immediatley inform Jungkook whenever you even think you've found something."

Jin suddenly began to laugh sarcastically before standing up, an angry look on his face. "Are we seriously going to ignore the fact that our friend just walked out of that door while he was clearly upset?" The purple haired boy said, disbelief clearly lacing his voice.

Yoongi softly sighed before shaking his head. "Ofcourse not but you know as well as I do that if any of us goes to comfort him now it will only result in him getting even more upset." The silver haired boy spoke calmly. Yoongi was like calmness itself and if he said anything it most of the times meant that he was right. If the boy wasn't sure of what he wanted to say he wouldn't have opened his mouth to begin with.

"He will get upset if any of us goes to talk to him but what if we will send Taehyung?" Hoseok suddenly says while a big grin began to form onto the red haired boy's face. Immediately the blonde looked up upon hearing his name, a confused look visible on his face. They were joking right? The young lawyer had done his best to avoid Jungkook all day and now these people were going to send him to talk to the ravenette? Did they want him to die?

Jimin looked at his brown haired friend before he looked over to were Jin was sitting. Both boys were supporting a small grin on their faces and immediately they stood up and walked over towards were Taehyung was standing. Jungkook clearly had a soft spot for this brown haired boy and thus it was his time to shine. No way Jungkook would shout at Taehyung..or at least they hoped he wouldn't.

"Tae baby, we need you to do something for us okay?" Jimin began to speak once he reached Taehyung. Immediately the boy felt the other two slighlty push him towards the table where the other men were sitting and before the brown haired boy knew it he was placed on one of the chairs.

Jin took place next to the cleaner before immediately turning his way. "Listen Tae, you've probably noticed how Jungkook has been moody all day right?" The purple haired boy began to speak while looking at the brown haired boy next to him in order to make sure he understood everything the older boy was telling him.

Softly Taehyung nodded. How could he not have noticed? This morning the young lawyer had started with cleaning the mafia boss' office and even then the ravenette had been scolding everyone that came near him.

"There is a reason for his behaviour today." Jin then continued while a soft sigh left the older boy's mouth. Jin really felt sad for how the youngest of them all must be feeling right now. Jungkook's whole life had been ripped apart percisely two years ago and it was as clear as crystal that the boy was having a hard time with it.

"Two years ago Jungkook's father got murdered by Jungkook's older brother, Sehun." The purple haired boy softly said while a hint of anger could be spotted in his eyes. Everyone in this room except for Taehyung wanted revenge for what Sehun had done. Jungkook's father had been nothing but a good boss towards all of them and yet he had been betrayed by his eldest son.

"Jungkook and his father were very close and thus since today is the anniversary of his death Jungkook is not quite himself." The oldest of them all explained towards Taehyung, who nodded in response. A shocked look was visible on the boy's face and he started to feel sad for the ravenette. Taehyung hadn't known about the passing of Jungkook's father and how his brother had been responsible for it. Ofcourse now the brown haired boy understood why Jungkook had been acting like he had been doing the whole day.

"Can you please try to talk to him?" Jimin then added, a pleading sound lacing his voice. The blonde haired boy looked at Taehyung with hope in his eyes. The young lawyer was their only hope. Slowly Taehyung started to nod before a small smile made it's way onto his face. 

"I don't know if he'll accept it but I can definitely try!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

I really like where Kook and Tae's relationship is going to. I have so much in store for this story I'm so excited about it😂

Question of the chapter:

what makes you nervous?

Please show some love for the story by:
* Voting
* Commenting

Follow my account if you want to keep updated about the story!❤️

Thank you all so much for reading my story!