Chapter 13 : Her Safety Matters Most!

Rehmaan Siddique discussed something with his both brothers on which they put their perspectives, after their small conversation they called Mr Aafandi and told him something.

Mr Aafandi wrote something on papers and showed them on which they seem to be agreed.

Mr Aafandi went back to his previous position and cleared his throat to gain attention.

"Mr Rehmaan Siddique has decided to give his 5% of Shares to Raziya Siddique Mirza and another 5% of Shares to Arslan Siddique."

"Mr Rashid Siddique has decided to give his 5% of shares to Ayaan Siddique and another 5% to Aaliya Siddique."

"Mr Aamir Siddique has given his 7% of Shares to Aaban Siddique and 3% of shares to Aaliya Siddique."

"So, now total distribution of shares is like this,

Hamid Siddique have 8%
Rehmaan Siddique have 3%
Rashid Siddique have 3%
Aamir Siddique have 3%
Raziya Siddique Mirza have 15%
Ayaan Siddique have 15%
Arslan Siddique have 15%
Aaban Siddique have 17%
Aaliya Siddique have 21%."

The young generation of Siddique was shocked was an understatement as they still did not come out from their first dose of shock and here comes the second one.

Arslan and Aaliya were the first ones to react and seem to be the first ones to come out of a shocked state.

"Why did you gave it to us now?" Arslan asked emphasizing on 'now'.

"Why you gave us your shares?" Aaliya asked. emphasizing on 'your'.Both of their questions came at the same time making elder Siddique's chuckle at them.

"I have given you what I think you will need, it's mine so I can do anything with it and don't forget others are still in my pocket!" Rehmaan Siddique said to Arslan.

"I think it's now time we should relax a little and give you the burden of business." Rashid Siddique told his Daughter.

Hearing their answers, they all sat quite not knowing how to react now. So they thought it was for their betterment only to keep their mouth shut and accept whatever has been given to them.

"So, as per the new division Miss Aaliya Siddique, Mr Aaban Siddique, Mr Arslan Siddique, Mr Ayaan Siddique and Mrs Raziya Siddique Mirza are the highest Shareholders of the Siddique Empire.

And due to that all four of you are required to attend every business meeting of Siddique Empire which will be held in future!" Mr Aafandi declared to them.

Hamid Siddique smiled in relief as he has done his duty quite nicely.

"And now Arslan and Aaliya, I want both of you to pay equal attention to our family business. You wanted to make your name independently in your own way and you did it, now I want both of you to join the family business and take it to the heights of success! Am I clear?" Hamid Siddique said the former part in a polite tone while the latter question in a stern voice not giving any room to question.

"Yes, Dadajaan (Grandfather)!" Both Arslan and Aaliya said in a small voice not wanting to disappoint their parents and family.

Now they have to join the family business and they will not make any mistake that would be left their family members to regret giving them the responsibility for their family business.

Everyone signed on the legal documents stating their names as new shareholders.

Then after congratulating each other, they decided to leave for their respective workplaces. They were about to leave the conference room when Ayaan got to know about the presence of paparazzi around the building.

Ayaan informed everyone about that, Elder Siddique's first left without giving any comments to them. Ayaan and Aaban covered Aaliya completely between them.

Aaban was in front of Aaliya and Ayaan was covering her from behind, Aaban opened the car door and Aaliya sat down without showing her face to the cameras, Aaban came around to the other side and sat down on driver's seat which proved to be difficult as media people came around him asking different questions, bodyguards kept Aaban safe and covered him. Aaban left from there in a moment he sat in the car.

The last one to leave office was Arslan, he covered Raziya from the front and Ayaan covered her from behind and she too sat in the car just like Aaliya. In this way, they escorted out Siddique girls without being captured in cameras.

~*~

Every Siddique ladies were sitting in the lounge and looking at the news channel which was showing news of their children exiting from Siddique main office.

Arslan came home supporting Raziya from her shoulder as she was too tired to walk and leaning on him totally while walking, they came into the lounge where they look at the television screen flashing news about Siddique's.

"So as you have Seen Arslan and Aaban Siddique have left the Siddique Empire's main office in anger! What happened that both young Siddique's were that much angry? And Ayaan Siddique also did not look much happy. Does it have any connection to the sudden meeting of all Siddique's? We will get every information of that meeting in few times so..." News anchor was shouting from the screen which made Arslan turn off the television.

"Why did you turn it off?" Samina (Arslan's mom) asked him.

"Mamma, they are just showing fake news, why do you even watch it?" Arslan said huffing in annoyance.

"At least they are covering my children footage that's why I am watching it!" Samina said smiling sheepishly at her son who in turn shook his head while smiling and other Siddique ladies laughed at her answer.

Arslan left for his new office then. Arslan was driving his car and he called someone.

"I want every detail of the person who has been kicked out of the conference room today! Got it?" Arslan said on call in the authoritative voice the person on other side just replied with 'yes sir!'

Arslan's brain was replaying the incident that happened in the conference room again and again. In Siddique's main branch, in front of all Siddique's presence who can dare to look at Aaliya Siddique in such a manner. 'Thing is much deeper than it looks like' Arslan thought.

Arslan can never let any harm occur 'his liya' even if there was nothing, how could that man dare to look at 'his Liya' how dare he?

The scene wasn't leaving his memory and making him angrier. The thought only of looking some other man at her was making him this angry than how would he able to see her with Aaban his whole life! Raziya appi (Sister) was right, at least he should give it a shot. Whatever will happen would be looked at afterwards! He thought.

~*~

Aaban dropped Aaliya at her office and started driving towards his office when his mind went back to the scene that happened in the conference room and that scene was making his blood boil.

'How could that man dare to look at her in that manner!'He thought.

He picked up his phone and call someone.

"I want details of the person who has been fired from the conference room, get his information from Salim. Get every detail of him." He said in a stern voice on which he got an answer 'yes sir' in return.

That man had some real guts to look at her in front of all Siddique's, the thing is much deeper than it looks. He couldn't let her safety at any kind of risk. Everyone who could harm her has to keep away from her and he would make sure of it.

~*~

Hey Guys!

Here is your update!

What do you think Arslan and Aaban are just being paranoid or really there is something?

So, Aaliya has the highest shares now in Siddique Empire, what do you think about that?

Let me know your thoughts on this and vote.

Till the next update, Allah hafiz!