Chapter 18 : Confused Aaliya!

Arslan's heartbeats quickened at her question. She would forgive him if he would tell her the reason. He was in dilemma if he should tell her or not?

On one side he would get her apology but on the other side he would lose her forever!

As he knew that whatever he told to Aaban was in fit of rage but would he really disclose it to her,about his love? Would she accept him? What if he she hate him after knowing about his love?Then what will he do?

His mind went in haywire as both the sides were all about taking risks but which one will cause him more damage? He was still in his own world which got broke due to her repeated questions!

"Tell me the reason?" She demanded as she paid all the attention to him.

"I can't tell you!" He said without even sparing her glance with hard expressions.

"Why? Let me tell you why! Because you went to pursue your dreams and ambitions which you thought were more important than me! Right?" She smirked at him in mocking way.

But her accusations made him angry! Does she think that low of me that i would leave everything and everyone behind just for my dreams? His rational mind went out of the window the moment anger took over his senses.

He stopped his car with a jerk,putting all pressure on breaks making car to halt on its place with screeching sound of tires against the road.

"You want to know why,right?" He looked at her with rage filled eyes which now turned darker in shade with almost disappearance of blue specs in his pupils.

"Then listen carefully,i left because i freaking love you! I love you so much that it hurts to see you with that Aaban!" He shouted in anger while taking Aaban's name he said it like taking something bitter on his tongue.

"I love you so fu**ing much damn it!" He yelled and punched the steering wheel in anger.

He started panting due to his shouting and looked at her who was looking at him with wide eyes and unbelievable expressions on her face.

"Arsh bhai, i am asking you something??" She yelled at him bringing him out of his day dreaming.

He looked straight at road realizing that he was imagining the situation that just happened. He released a sigh knowing that he can't just tell her yet!

He put his feet on brakes applying pressure bringing the car to stop at it's location. He still looked ahead not having enough courage to look at her.

"We have reached!" He said in small whisper making her look at her surroundings by averting her eyes from him.

She felt enraged by his behavior,what the hell is his problem? She opened her side of the door and made sure to close it with hard push.

When she closed the door harshly,he got amused at her antics,he just shook his head looking at her retreating back.

"Trust me Liya, i am the very desperate to let you know about the reason but I know that you won't be able to handle it well!" He mumbled to himself still looking at her retreating back.

What does he think of himself? In morning he apologized to me and now he didn't even looked at me? Why the hell is he so bipolar? She was thinking about all these things while walking towards the entrance door.

She entered in her office with hard expressions on her face but halted on her place when Receptionist came running towards her calling her.

She stopped in her tracks and closed her eyes to lessen the irritation and to not lash out her anger on poor Receptionist!