Chapter 36 : Disclosure

Unedited, Sorry!

Aaliya after a tiring journey was sitting in the Arslan's Apartment in New York City and front of her was sitting Rehaan. He forwarded a medical file in front of her and after skimming the contents of the file Aaliya's expressions went composed to blank in a span of a second.

"Did you know about it?" Rehaan asked with his controlled voice knowing if she doesn't know about that then there was no point in lashing out his anger at her. He was furious about how Arslan could keep this big thing from him?

"No" Was her small voice, Aaliya Siddique doesn't know how to reply or how to behave in this situation.

"I have talked to the doctor himself, but he isn't ready to talk on this matter with me!" Rehaan said demoralized with the situation.

"Give me the contact information!" Rehaan handed it to her, she has to know everything now. She can't sit idle learning this.

Rehaan gave her his contact details, and Aaliya went out of the living room to the balcony to speak. She talked and took his appointment after talking about the whole situation in a brief and it did not take many efforts from her to convince him as he was already looked approved with the idea.

"He has given me tomorrow's time after his appointments!" Aaliya said to Rehaan who looked a little stunned to know that the doctor has agreed with her. He used all his power but the doctor was persistent to not let out even a word.

"You can go to the guest room to take a rest..." Rehaan was saying but cut off by Aaliya in the middle.

"I will take Arslan's Room!" Aaliya declared not leaving any space for argument and Rehaan agreed, After all, who was he to deny? Arslan himself has also given it to her if he was here then who was he!?

Aaliya went to Arslan's room to get hit by his rich spice and chocolate cologne, weird but yet it smelled fabulous. He mixes both and used them, but he smells amazing then why would she complain moreover it was as if his unique fragrance just like him.

She was tired so she didn't pay much attention to her surroundings and after changing her clothes, she slept, after all, tomorrow was the day when many secrets will come out!

What she didn't know was, tomorrow her life would be taking a three-sixty degree turn, which will change the whole equation of their relationship!

~*~

Aaliya and Rehaan both entered the hospital with both of their faces covered with big sunglasses and Rehaan's head was covered with a hoodie while Aaliya's with a scarf to protect their identity.

They both followed directions to the outside of the Doctor's cabin and sat down in the waiting area as they still have fifteen minutes before their Appointment. Both of their minds were filled with anxious thoughts and worst imaginations! That Fifteen minutes felt the longest to Aaliya as her heart was doing some unusual kind of rhythms in her ribcage, she is not feeling anxious because he is her cousin, no her feelings run too deep and she has started to acknowledge them now seeing the circumstances in which she was now.

The last patient went out and exactly a minute after that their Appointment time commenced, She knocked on the door and hearing 'come in' from inside, both of them entered the cabin. There sat a young male in his twenties with spectacles on his face, in his formal shirt and pants with a tie around his neck. 'Dr Richard Cooper' was written on outside his cabin.

(A/N: You can read Chapter 22 and 26 For his Reference.)

"Hi, I am Aaliya Siddique. I have..." Before Aaliya could finish her sentence Dr Richard spoke.