Chapter 17 : Miserable!

Arslan was driving recklessly towards her office, he reached her office in some time. He ran to Reception and the receptionist stood up immediately looking at his breathless self.

"Arslan sir!" She said with a sweet smile which he totally ignored.

"Is Aaliya here?" He asked with an expressionless face.

"Sir, Aaliya Ma'm hasn't come yet!" She said and before she could ask him anything else he rushed out from the office in a heartbeat.

Arslan sat down in his car and ran his hand through his perfectly gelled hair making it messy. He doesn't know what to do at this moment. She is in danger and he couldn't even find her, on top of that he doesn't even know where to find her?

His world felt like slipping off his hands, his breath felt like getting shallower with each passing moment as if his life was in danger.

He felt his eyes getting moistened, salty solution forming a layer in front of his cornea. Tears of frustration formed in his eyes.

He started to find his phone frantically in his pockets, he found his phone finally in his pants pockets.

He called someone and ordered him to track her mobile's location in few minutes. He felt like that minutes were eternity for him which not at all was easy to pass for him at least that's what he felt.

Just by thinking happening something to her, his whole existence was trembling because of his own thoughts!

He got her location which was of some hospital and his Brain which was already having bad thoughts now turned to worst. He drove to the hospital following directions of GPS.

His hands trembling, his forehead sweating, his eyes bloodshot red, tears already formed in his eyes and his hairs messy. His drastic state showed his misery.

He ran into the hospital looking at both the sides and in all wards that came into his view but still following her location, his gaze fell on her who was sitting on the metal chair outside the ICU.

He felt finally he could breathe again, he rushed to her yelling her name. She looked up as her name was being called by someone and saw miserable Arslan coming towards her.

She got up from her seat looking at his dishevelled state mumbling 'Arsh Bhai' in a soft whisper.

He hugged her tightly then only his heart decided to slow down its pace as he finally felt her heart near his own. In just a few minutes his state was this then imagine god forbids if something would have happened to her then what he would have done?

He hugged her tightly making himself sure that she is alright, she was taken aback by his sudden gesture. She was still flabbergasted when she felt wetness on her shoulders and she understood that it was his tears.

She was now worried as to why is he crying because her Arsh bhai is never the person who cries easily. She only caught him once crying in his room after rukhsati of her Raziya appi.

After that she never witnessed him crying, she put her hands around him, reciprocating his hug. She ran her hands on his back trying to make him calm down.

And when he felt her delicate arms around him he relaxed in her arms, his adrenaline now started to wear off. 'She is here, she is safe!' That was the only thought that kept running in his mind.

"Arsh Bhai, What happened?" Aaliya asked him when even after some more moments he neither broke his hug nor said anything but she was still caressing his back in a relaxing manner.

He finally broke the hug and firstly investigated her whole form for any injuries but when he found none, he visibly relaxed.

After taking a big amount of air in his system, he looked at her who was looking at him with an adorably confused expression on her face.