Chapter 10 : Secret Revealed!?

The next day morning, Aaban cheerfully greeted everyone at the breakfast table. He looked towards Arslan who was sitting with no such expression on his face. Then his gaze went towards his bandaged hand, he smirked meaningfully at the sight of his hand, at the same time Arslan looked up and his dark grey eyes met with vibrant blue eyes which looked so distant and cold to him, he followed Aaban's gaze which was on his bandaged hand.

He felt really strange looking at his expressions. Nonetheless, he continued having his breakfast. After greeting everyone Aaban sat on his seat which was beside Aaliya.

Both were having their conversation forgetting about their surroundings lost in their selves, talking, and laughing which would sometimes bring Arslan's attention but he tried his best to ignore it. But whenever Arslan looked in their direction, His dark grey eyes would meet with vibrant blue ones then he would avert his eyes from them.

This is what he sighed for before two years, right? Then he has to bear all this and have to be strong. He shook his head in order to remove all their or her thoughts from his mind.

Everyone was busy at breakfast when Hamid Siddique cleared his throat and bring everyone's attention to him.

"So, now when Aaban is back I want all of you to be present in the main branch of the office today afternoon." He said looking toward his sons, granddaughter and grandsons.

"But Dadajaan (Grandfather), why are you calling us at least give us hint!" Aaliya said giving an innocent pouty look to her grandfather in order to get some news before time.

He just chuckled at his granddaughter's curiosity and said.

"It's for the betterment of your all!" He said with a small smile.

Everyone nodded their head at his statement and even Aaliya didn't ask anything further.

After breakfast everyone went to their respective workplaces, only ladies of the house, Arslan and Aaban were at home.

As Arslan was still working on shifting his company, he works from home and Aaban wanted to rest for a day due to his tiring journey.

Arslan was in his study room. Everyone had their personal study room in the mansion and two common study rooms, which can be used by any member of the mansion.

He was in his personal study room working on his laptop, his reading glasses set in front of his dark grey eyes, when someone knocked at the door, he faintly replied with 'come in' and looked at the person who just entered.

He was a little shocked looking at him, but he corrected his expression and looked at him with a warm expression as he cannot just behave worse with his cousin for loving the person he loves. It was neither Aaban's fault nor Aaliya's that Arslan fell for Aaliya.

"Arslan bhai (Brother) after a long time, huh?" He said leisurely sitting in a chair in front of him.

"Yeah, Raziya Appi (Sister) called me!" He said with a smile looking back at his screen.

After some formal talks, Aaban finally decided to go for the topic he originally came for.

"So, why did you suddenly leave?" He asked Arslan leaning back on his chair. Arslan got stiffened at his sudden question but soon composed himself.

"Nothing, just for business what else it could be?" He said while typing making it look like a normal answer.

"Oh, have you met Aaliya this time?" He fired his second question on which he was again shocked.

Arslan was a businessman, he was not a dumb person. He knew where this topic was going and he decided to finally face whatever was coming.

He removed his reading glasses, folded them and kept them on the table beside his laptop. He shut his laptop Lid and put both his arms on the table and intertwined his finger.

He looked sharply at the person sitting in front of him and looked straight in his blue eyes with cold expressions.

"Whatever you want to say, come directly on point?" He said while arching his eyebrows on which Aaban laughed out loud.

"Oh Arslan bhai, haven't you heard of this saying? Ishq or mushq chupaaye nahi Chupte!! (Love and fragrance cannot be hidden!!)" he said while smirking at his fallen face like he just revealed his deepest secret. But he was again quick in changing his expressions once again too cold.

"Say it clearly, I cannot understand your riddles!" He said in a quite strained voice as if he was holding back himself from shouting at him.

Aaban clicked his tongue on the upper palate of his mouth and made a sound.

"Tch...Tch, Mujhe laga aap samjhdaar he par aap to..(I thought you are intelligent but you are..)" he shook his head in fake disappointment.

"Come on a point already!" Arslan closed his eyes in anger and said in a sharp tone.

"You love Aaliya right?" He said now leaning on the table and mimicking his posture. Arslan's eyes shot open on hearing his words.

"What are you saying?" He stood up from his seat in anger pushed his chair back and looked at him with piercing expressions on his face.

"Sach hamesha kadwa hota hai suna tha aaj dekh bhi liya! ( Truth is always bitter I have heard till now, today I even witnessed it!)" he said with amused expressions on his face.

" she is my younger cousin and of course I love her.." he was interrupted in between due to Aaban's voice.

"Oh Arslan bhai (Brother), I was not talking about your elder brotherly love for sure and even you know that!" He said and leaned back in his chair looking at his popping veins on the forehead, toying with a paperweight in his hand.

"You love her and couldn't see your love with someone else, so you decided it was best to be away from her," he said and stood up from his place, picking up a paperweight in his hand.

"So you decided to leave for abroad so you don't have to see her, Right?" He said and twirled the paperweight on the table. Arslan was looking at his every movement keenly with a hawk-like gaze.

"And now you would think, how do I know all this, right?" He said while straightening up and rounding the table to come in front of him.

"Because it was obvious and not difficult to put two and two together. Like first suddenly your decision of going abroad then ignoring her even after coming back and breaking bowl looking at both of us in each other's arms!" He smirked at his clenched face and tightly closed eyes.

He had fisted his hand so tightly that his bandage was now again wet with his blood and blood dripping from the end of one side.

~*~

Hey guys!

Things have got bad or good?

Only time will tell.

Now I am waiting for your comments and votes also!

Till the next update, Allah Hafiz!