Chapter 19 : Rehaan Sheikh!

Raziya came out from Aaliya's study room in anger after hearing her side of the story.

Thing is there is always three sides of the story:one side from your's perspective,second the opposite person's perspective and the third is truth.

Raziya by now had learned two sides of the story but truth was still not clear as it can only happen when Aaliya or Aaban would tell her! But she was in no position to ask them as this was the battle of her brother and only he would fight it.

She took angered steps towards the study room of Arslan only to find it empty,she went to his room but that was also empty. She dialed his number not wasting another second.

After three rings he picked up her phone with worry in his voice.

"As salamu alaikum!" He greeted her with slight worry visible in his voice.

"Walaikum as salam,where are you?" She asked in stern voice which gave the indication of her anger to Arslan.

"At office!" He said in obvious tone going back to his files.

"You are very lucky that you are not here in front of me otherwise you really deserve a tight slap from me for what damage you have done!" She shouted at him in anger which made him confused as his sister never talked to him in this manner.

"Appi,What happened?" He asked stopping his hand from sighing a paper in front of him and paying attention to her.

"Do you have slightest idea what your stupidity has brought to you?" She still said in sharp tone making him more curious.

"Tell me clearly Appi" he said in soft tone putting pen back on the table.

Raziya told the whole conversation took place between her and Aaliya just few minutes ago,after hearing that Arslan felt only one feeling in him that was Guilt. Guilt for hurting her.He got drowned in the guilt for hurting the poor soul in his selfishness.

"I will talk to you afterwards!" Saying he hung up the call as he was in no mood to talk any further about her as he was already feeling guilty.

Arslan knew how much she was attached to him or how much she was dependent on him still in his rage and selfishness he didn't paid an ounce of thought about her.

He was feeling really guilty now of his actions,he never knew that his actions would lead to this much damage. A strong confident lady would be feeling useless about herself because of him. He never wanted that, he just couldn't gather the courage to see her with someone else especially Aaban!

How can he even expect an apology from her after damaging her self confidence? He was now immersed in his messy and confusing thoughts.

All his thoughts were on two opposite sides. Whether he should stay and beg for her apology!? But it will eventually lead to the unveiling of the secret he had hidden from her,for which he left her!

Or he should just go back to abroad leaving her again,after all today or tomorrow she would forget about him leading a happy life with Aaban!

He was at war with his mind and his conscience and on top of that both were having polar opposite thoughts,there was no meeting of his two splitting thought process.

Can't he just find the way in between where he neither have to leave her nor express his feelings but to get his old Aaliya! Is there any way to get back what is lost or to be precise get back the person he had lost?

Just like Aaliya even his work was now long forgotten giving rise to conflicts of his mind and conscience.

Two people,two hearts that were beating for each other without knowing about that. One was unknown and another was ignorant,how will their love story proceed if they both wouldn't take step towards each other?