Chapter 5 : Encounter

He woke up early in the morning as per his habit, he had come to India due to some professional as well as personal reasons. Her sister is pregnant, so she pressurized him to come back and as he was thinking now to open his hotel here in Mumbai.

So he was here to look into that matter, to get a place and then the construction of the hotel, all this time he has to be present here in Mumbai till the construction would be over till that time her Sister's delivery would also happen. So it would be like aiming at two birds with one stone only.

In this way, he would be able to complete his professional as well as personal duties. He wore his tank top and gym track, took his protein shake bottle and went towards their gym.

When he entered the Gym, Aaliya was already present there at the trade mill. She was wearing her gym suit with a jacket on top of it. She was breathing heavily due to running, she didn't even raise her eyes to look at the intruder.
As she already knew who it would be!?

He also went towards weights without glancing at her for a second time and started lifting them.
Both were silent in their places after running on the trade mill she climbed off from it and was going towards another machine when her mobile rang.

She sat down on one of the wooden benches they have placed in the gym and had a big gulp of water from her water bottle. It was a video call from none other than Aaban.
After greeting each other he came directly on point.

"Aalu, which blazer should I wear with a sky blue shirt?" He asked her as Aaban has a very bad fashion sense as Aaliya likes to state.

So every time he wants to get some Fashion Advice, she is his advisor.

"Wear a black one." She told him after a moment of eyeing his blazers hanging in the closet of his room.

He gave her a thumbs up and wore his blazer all the while talking to her. Finally, after talking to her few minutes, he started checking his last-minute things for the presentation on the laptop.

"Best of luck! I know you would crack the deal." She said enhancing his confidence level.

"Thank you, in sha Allah (if God wills)!" He said and gave her his famous smile.

After that they both cut the call, Aaliya went out of the gym taking her water bottle with her towards her room.

Arslan looked like a raging bull sitting there. He got up from his seat and went towards his punching bag. He started throwing punches at the poor bag. He kept punching the punching bag mercilessly till the punching bag teared up and came off from its place.

He looked at the punching bag lying on the floor with irregular breathing, his knuckles were all red due to punching with bare hands without any gloves.

He looked really really angry with heavy breathing, his hairs all messy and sprawled in all the directions, and his toned body was all sweaty by now.

He clenched and unclenched his fists for some time and then took a deep inhalation and exhaled through his nose. This worked well as it calmed down him a little.

~*~

Aaliya came back into her room and sat down on her bed, why can't she be happy in his presence? 'How could he just behave like she doesn't even exist?'

'Was he always this cold-hearted and was acting all those years? Or he was not this much cold-hearted as much as he shows?'

'Why even after his ignorance her heart can never see his mistakes or never think bad about him?' Her thoughts were just evolving around him by now but even she didn't know why?

Maybe because he was there with her when she was not this strong or because the heart knows something which she doesn't!?

She huffed in annoyance and started getting ready for the day. She came out from her walk-in closet wearing black jeans and a red peplum knee length top with a black scarf on her neck. She wore her black watch, and black heels and tied her highlighted brown hairs in a high ponytail leaving some strands framing her heart-shaped face.

Applied black eyeliner, light red lipstick and moisturizer on her face. She took her handbag and walked out of her room checking notifications on her phone.

A big hall, a white big chandelier hanging in the centre of the ceiling spreading more brightness in the already brightened hall. The walls were supported by big four pillars which have handcrafted designs on them. paintings from All famous artists were hanging on the walls giving a rich and posh look to the already posh-looking lounge.

Two staircases were coming towards one side of the hall. Wooden Staircases were at the one end of the lounge. The comfortable couches were settled in the centre of the hall with a glass coffee table in the centre of it. The bright rays of the sun were coming from open french windows of the bright and airy hall. The lounge was perfectly balanced with natural light as well as an artificial one.

She came into the lounge intending to go towards the dining room to have her breakfast but stopped on her spot hearing a familiar voice, she turned back only to come face to face with Sophia.

"What are you doing here this early?" Aaliya asked her with a frown on her face.

"There is some issue with designs which we have specially designed for Canadian clients." She elaborated on the issue they were having which was urgent and needed her attention.

"Wait here I will come back in 5 minutes after informing my family," Aaliya said and quickly took long strides towards the dining room.

"Be careful!" Sophia yelled from behind watching her taking long strides but it went in vain as she already entered the dining room. Sophia shook her head at her best friend's actions.

Arslan was coming downstairs wearing his black coloured three-piece business suit with a silver watch in his hand, his hair now Perfectly set on his head after being gelled, his suit perfectly hugging his physique as though it was made for him only. He was walking towards the corridor while cuffing the cuffs of sleeves of his suit, when he heard her voice and he stood there only in his place, not taking any step further.

He waited there for some more time as he don't want to face her now, he doesn't have this much strength to face her now. When he heard footsteps going outside from the lounge and talking to each other, then only he went to the dining room to have his breakfast without encountering any unwanted person.

~*~

Hey guys!

Now tell me what do you think about her?

I gave you a hint;)

Okay, let me know your thoughts through comments.

Vote, comment and share!

Till next update, Allah hafiz!!