Chapter 47 : A Press Conference?

She went towards the closet and took out casual clothes as he told her to wear something comfortable. She removed her little makeup using wipes in the washroom and changed it there itself.

She came out of the washroom wearing a white half-sleeved t-shirt with black jeans and white sneakers. With that, she put her hair in a high ponytail, a comfortable yet classy look. She glanced at him who was wearing his sneakers hunching on the edge of the bed.

He was scraping a black half-sleeved t-shirt and blue-washed jeans with white sneakers, a casual look yet that was making him look so desirable, who was she kidding? She always finds him desirable even in his night tracks as well! The thought made her blush and at the same time he perked up to behold her blushing.

"Are you thinking about your attractive husband which made you blush?" He asked her teasingly making her blush more. And he chuckled at her.

"Let's take a selfie before we move out," He said and she nodded excitedly at him.

He brought her in front of the full glass mirror which was placed in the other corner of the bedroom, standing behind her, he put one arm around her waist and leaned his head a little on hers, she smiled and rested her back on him comfortably and wrapped both her arms around his arm which was on her stomach. And he clicked the picture, their smile was notifying how much both of them are contented with each other and the twinkles of their eyes were exhibiting their happiness.

"Let's go!" He said and taking her hand in his both of them exited the room. He pressed the button on the top.

Aaliya scrunched her eyebrows but kept quiet, they came out on the very top of the hotel and as soon as they put the feet out of the elevator, a gush of wind welcomed them on the helipad. Her eyes bulged out of the sockets as she received in the view in her front.

A chopper was already present with a pilot beside it, Arslan went further and chatted with a pilot, he nodded and went away while Arslan turned to peek at her.

"We are going somewhere?" She interrogated him.

"Yes" He replied and putting a palm on her lower back ushered her towards the chopper, he supported her sit in the front and then rounding the chopper he took the pilot's seat.

"Are you flying this?" She asked emphasising on You.

"Want to see my License?" He inquired as he gave her a lopsided grin.

"You have a license to fly a freaking Chopper?" She asked as she glanced at his side profile with an impressive look on her face.

"Yes, I learned to fly this during my therapy," He said.

"Why?" She asked back.

"Richard said I should learn a new skill and I always wanted to learn how to fly a chopper, so I learned it and then applied for the license!" He explained as he was going through all the various buttons and systems placed in front of him.

"Wow" was what came out of her mouth hearing him and he chuckled a little.

Aaliya never travelled in a chopper before, she has always travelled in a plane only and to fly in a chopper with her husband who was also seemed to be flying that chopper made her feel exhilarate as hell.

He leaned towards her and fixed all her safety wear and belt. He kissed her forehead and leaned away. He wore his flyers and put the headset on his ears.

"Read the prayer of travelling," He said and both of them read the prayer. Both of them turned towards each other at the same moment, but she first blew on him and then he followed. After praying he took a deep breath.