Chapter 54 : Furious and Self resentment

It was the end of the discussion, what she learned was the truth, she felt her throat chocked and the earlier pain of betrayal and agony has retreated in the full fledge, the palm she showed to him to stop him on the spot and in talking was also shivering now but it is an end.

"You are getting late for your flights!" She said and taking the blue folder with her, she went inside the walk-in closet locking it from inside.

He was quick in going behind her but not too fast as she has by now locked the door, he thumped the door hard, she couldn't control herself anymore as slid down the door resting her head and back to the door.

Her emotions were all over the place but prominent was the pain of betrayal from the most loved one, her husband, her soulmate. Tears started flowing out of her eyes and then as she couldn't keep any more control as the sobs wrecked through her petite self.

"Open the door Aaliya, listen to me once at least!" He banged harder as he listened to her sobs.

"Please open the door Aaliya" She cried harder as she listened to him saying her name, he never used her name.

"At least listen to me, don't cry please," He said after a moment, he too slid down on the other side of the door and rested his head tiredly on the door.

"Please Aaliya don't cry, it's not what it looks like" He whispered after another minute of listening to her sobs.

She gained all her endurance and struggled to stop her sobs, she reined over herself and quieted herself forcefully.

"Go away" She whispered hoarsely and drained from all her crying.

"I am not going away till I clear out the misunderstanding," He said back determinedly.

"I don't want to talk right now, please go away" She whispered again, cleaning her face with her palms.

"No, I am not going away" He again said not listening to her.

"Leave me alone Arslan," She said harshly this time and inferring her temper, he unwillingly stood up from his place.

"Okay I am going but it's not what you are believing it is and I love you so much, keep it in mind," He said brokenly realizing she won't pay any heed to him now, she has gone too far now.

He grabbed his belongings and glanced in the direction of a closed door, his feet lead him to the door once again, he rested his palm and forehead on the door as he breathed out loud.

"Take care, I am going. Allah Hafiz" He said and waited for a moment to get an answer but got nothing in response. He huffed out loud and placed a kiss on the door imagining it on her forehead. Controlling his heart's desires, understanding she needs time he took heavy steps out of the room and towards the exit of the mansion.

Sitting in the backside of the running car, his mind went back to all the events that happened in their bedroom and the events of how did he end up making that folder. He knew he was at fault and her anger was justified but his heart was not at peace, an unknown fear was gripping his heart.

Aaliya heard the door being closed, she gathered the folder and herself as she stood up and went out of the closet into the room, his cologne still lingering around notifying her about his presence.

She reclined down on the bed with a thud as the thought of him going away was sensitive for her but his betrayal was more painful. He did wrong, he obscured things from her, not things but an enormous element that was very crucial for her but still her rebellious heart was beating in worry for his well being.