Chapter 27 : Contentment

Wafa bhi tumse, Khafa bhi tumse,
Aur naseeb raha to Nikaah bhi tumse!!

-Arslan Siddique

And just like that, he lost his heart to her once again without any grievances.

Aaliya's gaze went to the familiar silhouette, her eyes twinkled with unknown happiness. Her legs worked on their own carrying her towards him.

He was lost looking at her after a week, his mind on conflicts between his mind and his conscience. His hand started to itch as to go towards her and embrace her delicate body in his powerful arms. But his mind denying his sentimental part of him.

He was still lost looking at her and In his thoughts but the sudden rush of her fragrance hit his nose pulling him out of his daydreaming.

Her alluring fragrance specially made for her is a specific scent made from wildflowers collected handful by her commissioned person, then extracting its juice and then just a hint of vanilla in it giving it a pleasing sense.

His eyes settled on her form who was looking at him with unknown emotions and twinkles in her eyes before he could comprehend anything he felt her soft arms around him giving him the kind of peace that even his sleeping pills could not provide. His eyes shut down on their own feeling serenity clouding his senses.

On the other hand, Aaliya's newfound information and her emotional state had already got her into an emotional mess complying her to go near him to feel some kind of stability. As after her conclusion, she felt the only tenderness towards him. And seeing him she couldn't control herself to be away from him.

She hugged him tightly to lessen a little bit of her emotional distress. Her eyes were closed hearing his heartbeat, her head a little above his heart but below his clavicle due to their height difference.

His arms were still hanging on his sides eager to wrap them around her self, to savor the serenity she was providing but something in him was interrupting him from doing so. But his strong urge dominated him causing his arms to wrap around herself.

He tightly embraced her, her fragrance calming down his senses also his weariness now gone just by her presence. She is his life his Jaan. He can do anything for her.

When Aaliya felt his arms around her in a protective way she felt he could protect her from every bad of this civilization. Her eyes teared up feeling this overwhelming emotion. His tight embrace was still showing his possessiveness.

She smiled with teary eyes, her head comfortably lying on his broad chest. Her arms around his waist while his around her back.

He was caressing her hairs making her all more comfortable in his arms, a beautiful smile dancing on her soft lips. His face resembling like the most peaceful and content person in this universe.

After coming out from his embrace, she looked at him, he cupped her delicate face in his calloused hands, slightly bending down he kissed her forehead making her experience exhilaration.

"Are you fine?" He asked her getting anxious about her sudden gesture of affection.

"Alhamdulillah (All good by the grace of God)" She said giving him her pretty smile and his heartfelt full of love for His Liya.

~*~

Siddique's mansion was bustling with the happiness of the people living in it. Everyone was happy for their own as well as other's happiness.

Arslan was at peace and happy after a long period, Aaliya was happy that she has got back her Arsh Bhai though her mind was nagging her for some answers which she was trying to resist she knew she has to find those answers sooner or later but for now she was at harmony.