Chapter 15 : Forgive Me!!

As usual Aaliya's day started with her prayer, after her ME time she went to the gym where a surprise was already waiting for her.

She entered the gym only to get face to face with none other than Arslan Siddique who was sitting on the couch looking lost in his world with his eyes focused on the floor, they have placed in the gym.

She entered the gym and was going towards the trade mill when Arslan seemed to came out from his thoughts and stood up from his place.

He was wearing a black half-sleeved t-shirt which was hugging his muscular body tightly and was showing an outline of his six-pack abs which he made after working hard in the gym pairing it with black track pants with white sports shoes.

"Aaliya!" He called her on which her first thought was she must have misheard it when she heard the same deep husky voice calling her name in a whisper she turned around with slightly shocked expressions on her beautiful face which she masked immediately with a cold one.

"Did you just call me?" She asked crossing both arms on her chest. She was wearing her gym tracks and t-shirt which was navy blue with red strap lines on each side.

"Aaliya!" He again said in a whisper while closing the distance between them, he went towards her and stood in front of her.

She keenly observed his eyes, and as usual, his eyes told her the entire scenario, his dark grey eyes were having a red outline which was indicating his lack of sleep, his dark grey eyes were having so soft expressions as if, even if he would look at her with hard gaze then she would break which made her insides feel giddy.

His eyes showed her adoration, pride, regret but most importantly guilt. That was the most prominent emotion out of all, her heart just melts out on seeing soft expressions in his eyes after almost two years but the next moment only her ego interrupted her from melting down.

Aaliya was not most certainly the only person who could read his eyes, he too can read and understand her very well. He noticed soft expressions on her face for a moment which made him happy that it would be easy than he thought but next moment only his thoughts seemed to be accepted false by himself only as he saw her hard expressions and now he knew that his work would be anything but easy.

"Yes, Mr Arslan Siddique, I am hearing!" She said in the calmest voice which was indicating the upcoming storm.

"I wanted to apologize to you for my ignorant behaviour!" He said in a soft and small voice.

She laughed humorlessly at him, he looked confused. After sobering up she looked at him and said.

"Okay, I forgive you for your ignorant behaviour towards me!" She said as if she wasn't talking about forgiving him for ignoring her since the past two years were not at all a difficult task.

"Aaliya, I am seriously asking your forgiveness, I am guilty of my actions." He tried to explain her himself.

Arslan Siddique who doesn't even give a two shit about what people think of him and hates to explain himself to anyone was explaining himself in front of her.

Alas! Love makes you do things which you can never think of!!

"Yes, even I am serious I forgive you!" She said still in an emotionless voice.

"Why are you doing this to me?" He said while releasing a defeated sigh.

"What do you think, one day you would just get up in the morning and decide to leave for abroad leaving all your relations behind and after coming back you would think that everything would remain the same!! Then let me tell you, Mr Arslan Siddique, that in making your own identity in the world you lost the ones who made you 'you." She spat at him in anger.