Bonus Chapter 2

"Chand Mubarak" She whispered to him as she looked at the illuminated moon, only superficial sight was enough to make her giddy. Why wouldn't she? It's her First Eid with her husband after all who by the way was standing beside her staring at her instead of the illuminating planet in the sky.

"Chand Mubarak, Jaan" His reply came in a hoarse whisper making delicious shivers run past her whole length of the spine. As she turned to look at him who was still shamelessly gazing at her without even blinking.

Gosh was she the most beautiful sight in the white dupatta wrapped around her head giving away for a few tendrils to escape from her hairstyle, swirling with air as it was teasing her rosy cheeks again and again. And her loose blush pink kurta paired with white pants. She occasionally wears ethnic suits but when she wears it looks beautiful on her.

"Why are you staring?" She asked as she put her tendril behind her ear once again but a rebellious strand came out again teasing her cheeks, his knuckles softly brushed her cheeks whilst he put the rebellious strand behind her ear and as if it needed his touch only, the strand then set calmly behind her ear.

"Wasn't you doing the same to the moon?" He asked as he gazed at her, his dark grey orbs were filled with complete adoration and affection for his wife as he couldn't believe his luck, every day when he sees her he seems to be falling for her more and luckier as she is his.

"It is a beautiful sight, I mean just look at it!" She sighed dreamily once again looking at the moon, bewitched at the beauty of nature. "That's what I believe as well," He said to her in a whisper to not break the calmness surrounding them.

She blushed at his compliment knowing well that he wasn't talking about the moon but her, she always feels marvelled at the audacity of her man. No matter how beautiful sights would be in front of their eyes, he would be only gazing at her as if his eyes were only for her which was of course true.

And she thanks the heavens every day or you can say whenever she looks at him, her love for him were beyond any worldly measures and she can't do but fall more for him every single moment they spend together.

She stepped closer to him as she rested her head on his chest, his arms instantly going around her bringing her more into him. After a moment she looked up and their lips met in a synchronous way making their heart beats faster and their desire for each other heightened.

He broke the kiss as he looked into her light grey orbs and they were shining with untold feelings, he didn't need her words when her eyes only have enough messages to give.

Picking her up in a bridal style he brought her inside their bedroom, kicking their balcony door shut as their lips met once again, their location came fast as he sat down on the bed with her in his lap continuing their kiss.

Her fingers were into his hair fisting it as his one arm was around her waist and another in her hair gently holding her head to his liking clearly dominating the kiss. When she pulled his strands harshly, he left her lips only to continue trailing down his lips on her neck.

And their body was then met in the most intimate way this world knows.

~*~

The next day morning the alarm rang at five in the morning and the disturbing sound reverberated in the bedroom of Arslan and Aaliya. Making Arslan stir in his sleep, he rubbed his sleepy eyes as he turned towards the side table only to see Aaliya's alarm ringing.

"Jaan, your alarm is ringing" Arslan shook her who opened her sleep laden eyes slowly. She looked at him for a moment cluelessly, he gave her a small smile in dark and caressed her hair.