Chapter 7 : In Memory Lane!

Everyone was talking and having family time when they heard two Different voices of greetings, one was a heavy manly voice and the second was a feminine soft voice.

Aaliya jumped from her place once again looking at her Bhai and Bhabhi (Brother And sisters-in-law) she hugged her brother tightly, and Ayaan reciprocate the favour and kissed her on her head.

Then she went to give a hug to her Bhabhi, she too kissed her temple after hugging her.

Ayaan Siddique is a man in his late Twenties with broad shoulders and an athletic built body. Having black hair with Black charcoal orbs which he inherited from his father and the Siddique family's trait of handsome features and his stubble made him look mature.

Whereas Sadiya Sheikh Siddique is a beautiful and intelligent woman with sandy brown colour hair with chocolate brown orbs. The well-maintained figure was not too skinny or not too chubby.

Sheikhs were in family relations with Siddique's for a long time as Daniya Siddique is from sheikh family, Sadiya and Aaliya used to share a very good bond of friendship along with being cousins, both sadiya and Ayaan had likings towards each other from their childhood when sadiya used to come to Siddique Mansion to Stay with Her Phupphi (Paternal Aunt) or Ayaan would go to his Mamu's (maternal uncle) place in summer holidays.

When Sadiya's parents started finding a groom for her, Ayaan declared to his family that he wants to marry Sadiya.

Hence they both got married to each other Two years ago. Sadiya always treated Aaliya as her younger sister.

"How is Mamu (uncle) and Mami (Auntie)?" Aaliya asked her Bhabhi.

"They are good and missing you!" Sadiya replied to her while greeting other family members.

"Even Rehaan was asking about you!" Sadiya told her after sitting on the empty couch.

"Rehaan is in India?" Aaliya asked as he mostly stays abroad due to his business.

Rehaan Sheikh is an young handsome man in his mid-twenties with chocolate brown hairs and orbs, light stubble covering his sharp jaw. He is the Elder brother of Sadiya and a cousin from the maternal side of both Ayaan as well as Aaliya.

"Yes, he is here nowadays! I have already invited him here!" Sadiya said looking at her mother in law.

"It would be great, I haven't seen him in years," Daniya said.

"Arslan, How are you?" Ayaan hugged his younger cousin.

"Alhamdulillah Bhai (i am fine, Brother)" Arslan said patting his back in a hug.

After that, they all shifted to the Dining room to have their dinner. At the dinner table, Hamid Siddique cleared his throat which brought everyone's attention to him.

"I have some important announcements to make, so I want all of your presence in our main office." He stated while looking at his three sons and Ayaan, Arslan and Aaliya.

"Dadajaan (Grandfather) Aaban is not here, but he will be back by tomorrow night." She said interrupting her Grandfather.

"I know that Aalu, I meant to say all of you and him when he comes back." He said to his granddaughter lovingly who smiled sheepishly at her statement.

"so I want all of you to come to the main office the day after Aaban's arrival, I have something important to announce." He said in a confident authoritative voice.

Everyone nodded their head and went back to enjoy their dinner.

~*~

Arslan was sitting on his bed with his laptop, after working for some more time when he felt tired and sleepy. He shut down his all applications and was about to shut the lid of his laptop when he saw the folder on his desktop the screen saved with a blank name.

He opened the folder and stared at the picture of a girl with natural highlighted brown hair, light grey eyes with golden specks and rosy cheeks smiling at him through the screen.

He scrolled her every photo present in a folder which was around Thousands in number.

He went to the memory lane of his golden days where they both were so close and happy. When he was unknown to these emotions called love for his small cousin.

He still remembers how shocked he was when he finally accepted his emotions and labelled them as LOVE. How happy and excited he was to break it to her and his family. But that day never came.

He tried to ignore his feelings and avoided her for Two years seeing that she was happy with the way her life was going, or happy with someone else. But his heart was stubborn as it never accepted the fact of unloving her!

Can someone do that? Can someone Unlove the person they love the most? No right! What exactly happened with Arslan.

The more he ignored or avoided her, his feelings grew stronger for her. Now his heart feels hundreds of folds more for her than it was feeling two years ago.

Sometimes, he thinks at least he should have tried to tell her or confessed his feelings then there were chances that maybe just maybe things would have been different!

Even now if he could gather some strength and confidence, and go tell her that he loves her a lot then maybe things would change for the better. But now that time has gone, he could have done it two years ago or The least he could have done was maintain his bond with her the way it was before all this happened.

But what did he do? He pushed her away like she never mattered to him. What was her fault if he fell for her and she didn't? She doesn't even know why he is behaving this way? But it's better for her, she is happy in her life and that's what matters.

And Just like always, he smiled at her pictures and shut down his laptop as well as his eyes to get some sleep.

~*~

Hey guys!

Now I have cleared his point.

Do vote, comment and share!

Till the next update, Allah hafiz.