Chapter 23 : I want to marry her!

Arslan felt like his whole world came crumbling down in front of his eyes, his world wiped out just like that. He surely knew that she was with him but maybe his heart was still foreseeing some miracle when one day it all would be erroneous.

He scarcely contained his emotions while peering at her with disbelief, he didn't even try to conceal his inner emotions reflecting in his dark grey orbs.

She gazed into his eyes, it was shwcasing the melancholy of the whole world, grief, remorse, sorrow was the only emotions in his eyes. His beautiful orbs appearing too broken and damaged.

For a moment she forgot everything that was going on, her mind got numbed beholding his misery. She felt lost in his orbs forgetting everything, she couldn't even notice but her legs ushered her in his direction.

The universe seemed to be stopped for both of them, it was like no one matters to them. His pain prevailed like a cast on them, surprisingly his orbs were captivating her.

Their moment broke down by the shrill ring of her phone, she staved off her gaze from him picking up the phone. He too looked away from her controlling his tears.

After she hung up the call, gathering all his courage he repeated his question.

"Are you out of your mind?" she yelled at him in outrage.

He looked at her with confused articulations.

"How could you even think like that? For Allah's sake, he is my BROTHER!!!" she again yelled with all the strength in her.

"Brother?" he murmured in a small voice but before he could ask any questions to her, she left from there in anger strides. He too followed her behind.

She only stopped reaching the lounge where everyone else from the family was already present and Aaban was sweating profusely sitting on one of the couches in nervous body language.

Aaliya went into the lounge after taking some deep inhalations, putting a small smile etched on her face. She took her seat beside Aaban while murmuring something in his ears.

They talked in hushed tones, Arslan too entered the room after amending his clothes and state. He took a seat beside their couch.

"I want to say something to all of you!" Aaban stated after standing up from his place.

Everyone turned their gaze to him, feeling everyone's stare he felt his confidence wiping off of him. He gulped the lump formed in his throat.

Aaliya stood up from her place by feeling the need of intervening.

"He loves someone and wants to marry her." she declared with confidence and sat down again.

Aaban gave a sheepish smile to everyone while rubbing his neck in nervousness.

"Who is the one?" Hamid Siddiqui asked his grandson understanding his state.

"Sofiya Saeed, I want to marry her!" This time he confessed with more confidence in his voice not hesitating even for once.

Everyone smiled at him after a moment of silence which he felt like an eternity.

"We will go to her house with your proposal this weekend!" Faeza Siddiqui, his mother announced in ecstasy.

Everyone congratulated him on his choice as they knew Sofiya very well as well as her family. They were happy for the new addition to their family.

Arslan too congratulated Aaban happy to know that he will be getting his love finally. At least one of them was getting their love!

But he escaped from there in some time as the weight on his chest seemed to get heavier with each passing moment.

He came to his room, his mind went to the first event that happened two years ago Aaban on his knees with a ring in his fingers than to the statement of Aaban in which he said Aaliya won't be ever his and he would make sure of that and finally to the conversation that occurred a few minutes ago.

He was her brother but how? Now that doesn't matter as he already announced his love for her best friend. The matter which was making him angry was that he just misunderstood everything and wasted the entire two years for freaking nothing.

His hand harshly came in contact with the lamp making it fall from its place and a shattering sound echoed through the walls of the room. But that only made him more violent as one by one every article in his room came crashing down on the floor with reverberating and a rumbling sound followed.

After creating destruction in his room his anger was still intact, he rushed towards the gym, only one thing can help him with his inner frustration.

His fists clenched to his sides, jaw clenched with brain split in two different types of thoughts. One was extremely happy with the thought that she was single and this all was just a misunderstanding. While the other one was extremely furious with the fact that he wasted two years of his life for nothing but a misunderstanding.

One by one punch landed on a punching bag making it fall from the clamp. His breath shallower, sweating profusely, knuckles badly bruised, chest heaving up and down.

But his anger still present just like before not even an ounce of anger has terminated from him.

He was angry at himself only as how could he claim to love her when he could not even trust her. And to love trust is the first condition.

Bharose ke bina ishq ka wajood nahi ho sakta!(Without trust there cannot be love).

How can he be so blind in his insecurities that he didn't even thought for once to confront her? Do he really love her when he can't even trust her?

He needs to find answers to his questions, he fished out his phone from his pocket calling his pilot to prepare for their departure.

He wrote a text message to her not really wanting to leave her once again without confronting but not having any choice he opted for the text message.

And just like that once again Arslan Siddiqui run away from his problems instead of solving them.

~*~

Hey guys!

I know I am a little bit late but I can't help it as my college is finally starting and I am already telling you in advance that I won't be able to update more than one update per week from now on.

Back to the story so yeah whoever guessed it was right Aaban is her brother.

If you have any confusion regarding this from previous chapters let me know and I will surely clear out your doubts.

So vote comment, and follow if you like.

Till the next update, Allah hafiz!