Chapter 12 : Announcement!

Happy birthday jahan21

The men in black suits went straight to Hamid Siddique for a last-minute check. Lawyers stood by his side while persons in formal stood on the backside of his chair.

"What do you all want to have?" Ayaan asked as he was ordering something for himself From the cafeteria.

"Black coffee!" Aaliya said.

"Two cappuccino!" Aaban beat her to it and said.

"No, I want Black coffee!" She said in a whining tone.

"You started talking bitterly after drinking that bitter liquid!" Aaban said making a bad face at the mention of it and ordered two Cappuccino.

On that statement, she smacked his arm on which he just smirked looking at her making her eyes roll on him in annoyance.

Ayaan, Arslan, Aaban and Aaliya settled for Cappuccino. Elder Siddique's Settled for Tea, While Raziya asked for Fresh Orange Juice.

They all got their orders and Hamid Siddique was still busy checking documents. So Aaliya leaned back in her chair with one hand holding her cup of Cappuccino and the other holding her mobile. She was busy scrolling on her mobile phone.

Aaban rested him both elbows on the table holding a Mobile phone in one hand and the cup in the Other hand.

Arslan was mimicking the posture of Aaliya unknowingly. While Ayaan and Raziya were catching up on each other's life.

Elder Siddique's also busy conversing with each other.

"It's actually not bad!" Aaliya said to Aaban taking another sip from her beverage without lifting her gaze from a phone.

"Told you!" Aaban replied too without lifting his gaze from a phone.

Arslan has checked all emails and now he looked around in the room in boredom. His eyes fell on one of the men standing behind his Grandfather's Chair, a man was intently looking at something. Arslan followed his gaze which was on Aaliya. He again looked at him with anger blazing in his grey eyes.

To be precise that man was staring at Aaliya's lips which she licked unconsciously. Arslan glared at the man for a moment.

Aaban has finished his coffee so he looked beside him, and witnessed the same scene. His blood boiled before Aaban could do anything, Arslan stood up from his chair and rushed towards that man.

He caught that man from his collar and jerked his face towards him.

"Get the hell out from here before I do something that you'll regret your whole life!" His angry voice boomed in the conference room and everyone's eyes turned to look at him, the man started to tremble in his place due to fear.

"So...Sorr...Sorry S...Sir" The man stuttered badly looking at his angry face and fled out from the conference room.

Arslan took deep inhalations and went back to his seat. He relaxed in his chair and leaned his head back staring at the ceiling, but the scene was not leaving his mind making his blood boil and hands fisted.

"Arslan, behave yourself. How many times do I have to tell you to control your anger!" Rehman Siddique scolded his son who was not paying even an ounce of attention to his father.

"Bade Abba (Uncle), that man was staring at Aaliya in a bad way!" Aaban told and rescued his elder cousin from further scoldings which Arslan was not even minding.

Everyone heard Aaban's sentence. Siddique Brothers or fathers were very much protective of their Sisters and daughters especially Aaliya.

Ayaan made a quick call to his personal Assistant.