Chapter 8 : His eyes Speaks More!!

The whole Siddique family was sitting in their respective places in their extraordinary Dining room which had a white interior all over the place with an oak wood table having glass on top of it. The dining table had a total of sixteen chairs with it, this was their private family dining room, and the Guest dining room was even bigger than this one. They were here to have their breakfast.

As usual, the table was filled up with various types of food items, which includes desi (Eastern) Indian Food as well as western food items also.

Whereas elder people were giving preference to their Desi Breakfast, youngsters were enjoying their pancakes and Waffles.

Everyone was having their breakfast with light conversations. The atmosphere was calm and silence was the only thing that can be heard if you don't consider the voice of the cutlery. The silent atmosphere was broken by the shrill sound of Aaliya's mobile phone.

Aaliya saw the caller id and picked up the call. It was her personal Hacker you can say.

"Hello, Aaliya Ma'm," The voice said from another side of the phone.

"Hmm" Aaliya just hummed taking a sip of her tea.

"Your photos from coming out of the office and entering your home got viral on social.." he was saying when she interrupted him in between.

"Remove it," she said and looked at her wristwatch and continued " you have Half an Hour!" She said in a stern bossy voice.

"Ma'm it is all over the internet how can.." he again got interrupted by her.

"I think I have cleared myself, you have half an hour john, if not I have other options also." She said monotonously.

"I will try ma'am but hacking all the famous sites would be very problematic!" He explained to her.

"Report in Cybercrime then!" She said as if it was a piece of cake.

"I'm.." before he could give her any other explanation she hung up the call.

"What happened Aalu?" Her mother asked her looking at her frowning face.

She looked up from her phone to witness all pairs of eyes fixed on her. She smiled slightly and shook her head.

"Whatever it is will be cleared in Half an Hour!" She said in a light tone turning a heavy atmosphere into the light once again.

"How are you so sure?" Her father asked her with confusion written all over his face as to how could she be that much sure that everything will be cleared in half an hour.

"I only appoint the employees who are efficient in their work, they just need a little push." She explained to her father with a smile on her face.

Arslan looked at the lady sitting in front of him with all the grace, confidence and power in herself. She did change a lot.

Because the Aaliya he knew was very kind-hearted and couldn't even bear to raise a voice on someone or could not bear even a little harsh tone on her.

He looked at her with pride in his eyes for the girl he loves. She is surely a gem who just needed pressure and heat to explore her qualities and value.

Aaliya smiled at everyone when he got shocked looking at Arslan who was smiling at her and his eyes were showing pride, affection and some unknown emotions. She could never be wrong in reading his eyes. She had always said that his eyes speak more than his tongue. And now his eyes only showed her pride and affection for her. She got remembrance of one particular incident that happened in past.

Flashback:

"Liya, no I have already told you that you won't perform, Now no more discussions on this topic!" Arslan said in a stern voice which left no place for an argument.

"Arsh bhai, please na I really want to perform and I have already practised it," Aaliya said pleading to him to make amends for her in front of her parents and Ayaan bhai, But he only refused her to perform, lest her parents may permit her.

"No, Liya I am not allowing you and that's final!" He said and his voice raised by an octave.

"But, why?" She said with pouty lips and the most innocent expressions on her face.

"Because I know that you will get nervous seeing the audience!" He said while turning to another side as she always gets to know about his lying.

"Arsh bhai, how many times do I have to tell you that I can read your eyes. And your eyes speak more than your tongue." She said while coming in front of him and folding her arms on her chest.

As she knew that audience would never be an issue for her as Confidence runs in the genes of Siddique's. But his denial of performance at her farewell party was about something else.

He huffed in exasperation and ran his hand through his hair.

"Okay, I don't want any boy to look at you when you dance!" He told her and closed his eyes in anger at the image of her performing on stage came to his mind and the looks he imagined from boys while looking at her made his blood boil.

"Oh, Arsh bhai you are so possessive!" She exclaimed and giggled at him. She hugged him which calmed him down.

"Okay, I won't perform, now happy?" She asked as she looked at him who smiled at her in return.

At that time he didn't know why he always felt this kind of possessiveness toward her, or why his senses always went to overdrive when things would come to her.

But time gave him his answers with detailed explanations.

Flashback Ends.

Pride? If his eyes were showing that then why does his behaviour say otherwise? Means she was right that he is hiding something from her! Before she could focus more on his eyes, he averted them like it would have revealed something to her that he doesn't want to!

'What are you hiding Arsh Bhai?' She thought as she again got busy with her breakfast.

~*~

Hey Guys!

Now tell me about the update!

Do you like it, how much?

I want to know your thoughts on this!

Do comments, vote and share!

Till Next time, Allah hafiz!