Chapter 22 : I am always with you

6 Weeks has been passed from that particular night when Arslan asked forgiveness from her but she turned her face away from him. From that night not even a single day has passed when Arslan didn't ask for her forgiveness.

He was trying his best to put his anger and ego aside, to mend their relationship once again. All he wanted was a second chance to show her that he won't leave her now for anything. But then why would he leave her again when there nothing left for him to lose. His most prized possession was harshly snatched from him before he could even claim it.

On top of that Aaliya and Aaban's closeness was making him lose his calm, he was containing his calm on the last thread. Aaliya was the same case with him always just turned around whenever he would utter his apology.

Aaliya's heart was melting just like when the candle melts when it is lightened up, she was just pushing his limits because she knew his anger would take over today or tomorrow and he would burst out like a volcano at the same time she would extract her desired information from him.

"Dr. Richard I am well now, I don't think I need counseling anymore!" He said trying to convenience his psychiatrist.

"I don't care, Mr.Siddique, I have fixed your appointment for next week's Monday and you should be here at the appointed time." He said sternly because being his psychiatrist he also had friendly relations with Arslan.

"Fine, then I will see you on Monday Rich!" He said finally accepting his defeat.

His therapy is still going on, he has to be present there on appointed dates to remain his normal self otherwise he gets out of control and does things out of his hands which he always regrets afterward.

His pills were getting over, he needs his therapy, even he knows that therapy is still needed but the truth is he doesn't want to leave Aaliya alone.

He frustratedly ran his hand over his hairs, his workload was not getting any better, piles of work were still hanging over his head increasing his anger.

He came out of his study room early in the morning as the workload didn't allow him to sleep the previous night. He went to his room, took a shower with hot water to relax his tensed muscles which helped him a lot. After taking shower he continued with his daily routine.

He was having an unsettling feeling at the pit of his stomach or you can describe it as a gut feeling which was, again and again, telling him that something big was going to happen which most probably wouldn't be good for him.

He tried to shrug off this feeling to continue with his work. Monsoon season has approached the city of Mumbai turning the clear sky into cloudy with occasional sounds of thunderstorms which made the least effect on busy workaholic man.

He engrossed his self in work ignoring all other things, keeping his intuitions, his feelings, emotions, and everything aside. He caught up too much with his work that he didn't notice the time.

It was his getaway thing, he kept his self busy to that extent when he couldn't be able to focus on anything else. It always worked with him but today why he was doing this even he doesn't know! He indeed has work stress and all but not that enough which won't allow him to have a glance at the watch.

His mobile's ring brought him out of his work, it was a call from his mother as it was way past his return timings. He packed up things and left for his home.

He came home, his mother was waiting for him in the dining room as for other members they all were in the lounge, his mother served him food.

Taking the first bite of delicious food he realized actually how hungry he was, he devoured everything that was served on his plate and relaxed back in his chair.