Chapter 25 : Take Care of Him

3k Celebratory Update!!

Aaliya woke up with red eyes due to lack of sleep, her mood was not energetic as usual but instead, she was feeling exhausted due to her mental stress.

She took her phone to see a notification of text from Arsh Bhai, She hurriedly opened a text not knowing why her heartbeat got accelerated catching a glimpse of his name on the screen.

"Aaliya, I am ashamed of my behavior and I do accept that I don't have any explanation neither for my aforementioned behavior nor current! But I apologize for my raised voice and for hurting you. I have some important matter at hand but I will be back as soon as I can. And try to forgive me though I do not deserve it.

- Arslan

Reading text her heartfelt peace as well as anticipation at the same time, she didn't know why is she feeling like this? Maybe it is because she now knows that he is safe! But again why?

She dropped the topic knowing that it will only cause more commotions. She didn't feel like going to work but it is life and it has to go at its own pace.

She got prepared for the work reluctantly, she was going to sit in the back seat but stopped on a sudden thought. She glanced at the driver's seat allowing a surge of memories to run through her mind.

Does he forgive him? Yes....No...No what is she thinking? Why does her damn brain stop every time at his name? Why does her every thought stops at him only?

She released an annoyed sigh sitting at the back seat, the mind was not at all in control of its owner. Her mind seemed to have become a rebellion.

She reached her office wanting to get herself immerse in work to give a rest to her mind which was continuously constructing his thoughts.

"Kavya, My today's schedule?" She asked her PA sighing some of the documents present on her desk.

"Ma'm you have the first meeting with Textile's businessman regarding the preparation of clothes for your contemporary collection..." She was nodding here and there making her continue with the further schedule.

"Then you have to visit the construction site with Mr.Arslan Siddiqui in the afternoon." Kavya enlightened her but her hand stopped on his name feeling her heartbeat got quickened.

"It is canceled Mr. Arslan is not present here!" She said after fabricating herself.

"Oh I'm sorry Ma'm but I forgot that I have got a call from Mr. Rehaan Sheikh's Secretary earlier and he informed me that Mr. Rehaan would be accompanying you instead of Mr.Arslan." She corrected herself but ready to get an earful from her boss.

But Aaliya was far away in her thoughts to reprimand her, she just responded with a curt nod, her PA's jaw fell open at her behavior. Did she let her go like that without scolding her? But then she hurried out from her cabin not wanting to get in trouble.

~*~

Rehaan was happy as well as apprehensive. He was getting to meet his dear and afraid because her life is in danger. He had developed a particular type of liking towards her but not knowing what it was!?

He knew why Arslan called him, Arslan is very protective of Aaliya he knew that fact. During his stay with him in the USA, he was very well accustomed to this fact.