Chapter 39 : Mystery Girl?

Everyone settled down on their places to start with the discussion of Aaliya and Arslan's wedding. Aaliya sat beside her father resting her head on his chest, For every girl, her father is her first hero and Aaliya was no different.

For her also her father's approval was most important and seeing her father happy made her feel relieved.

Rashid Siddique may be a very rich man but he was a father and no matter how rich or poor father is, for them their daughter is always princess despite their financial status and he too was anxious when she announced her approval for marriage, he was afraid of her future but when he saw Arslan's reaction on it, he knew that he doesn't have to worry about her.

Arslan never said anything for sure but he too was not blind, he can see the way he looked at his daughter and as long as he didn't take any step towards her without their knowledge, it was all fine by him and also he had blind trust on his daughter knowing she would never let his head down from the disgrace.

But now he was satisfied knowing he doesn't have to let his daughter go away from him, she will stay with them only and if Arslan would anytime behave badly with her, he can do anything to him without a second thought about it, leave him even his own father won't let him live in peace.

"So what kind of wedding do you want? I mean Grand or Intimate?" Raziya asked a million-dollar question Arslan who looked at Aaliya for an answer.

"Whatever she wants!" Arslan replied letting her take the charge of it.

"Intimate wedding with just close friends and families!" She replied with a bright smile.

"And when we will announce it to the world!?" Arslan asked her this time as he wanted to profess to the world that he married her, that she was now his so no one would even dare to think about her.

"Next month we will host our wedding reception in which we will invite the whole business world and at that time paparazzi would get to know about it, and even if at that time they wouldn't get it and then we will make a public appearance as a couple!" Aaliya said to him and he beamed at her in response. He gazed at her face with love in his eyes and she lowered her eyes.

"Uhuh," Someone cleared their throat and he averted his eyes from her, when he is around her it seems everything blurs around them.

"So when do you want to keep your wedding?" Raziya asked again and this time Arslan gave an answer instead of Aaliya.

"At the Weekend," Arslan said and everyone looked at him with surprise.

"What? We have to do a wedding so it's better as soon as we are done with it!" He tried to look nonchalant but from inside he was a nervous wreck, afraid of the reaction of his family members.

Everyone stared at him for a good minute and then burst out in a fit of laughter's causing Aaliya to blush in response while he couldn't meet anyone's eye.

"Okay but still weekend is too early, let's keep it next week" Hamid Siddique announced after sobering down. After that, they planned many more details of the wedding and decided that they have to start on the preparations as they have very little time for a wedding.

~*~

It was a night when everyone retired to their respective rooms, Aaliya too was laying on her back on her fluffy comfortable king-size round bed with a dreamy smile on her face. She hasn't thought that this all would happen so easily and so soon.

She has thought it all would take time, till yesterday she was thinking how to make him confess to her and now, he had confessed, then proposed in front of their whole family on freaking going on his knees. And by next week they will be married, this all feels... Feels surreal.