Chapter 60 : Make a Decision

Vihan was furious as to how could she escape all of his plans? First, the staircase, second the failure of brakes and third was planned accident but Aaliya Siddique escaped all three.

"I just can't believe it!" He mumbled angrily but his wife was looking calm and composed making him more furious.

"Why are you sitting all composed?" He asked her in anger who rolled her eyes at him.

"Because unlike you, I was planning my next move and not crying over failed attempts." She replied to him venomously.

"And what have you planned?" He asked her with vexed expressions.

"Now is the time to throw our main card!" She said with an evil smirk on her pointed face.

"What main card!?" He asked in confusion and in reply, she could only chuckle menacingly.

What was their main card in the game??

~*~

"Arsh, I am not feeling well!" She said to him who was stuffing a business suit in his travel bag, he whirled around to look at her standing in the doorway of their walk-in closet.

"Jaan, It's only about a week, please" He pleaded to her, it was already difficult leaving her after that accident a month ago and her reluctance was making it more difficult for him to go.

"Fine, I never used this but you left me no choice..." She said to him confidently and made her way towards him. He was confused at the sudden change in her attitude.

She scrambled to him and held him by his collars bringing his face closer to her.

"Arslan Siddique, You are not going on this trip and that's your wife's order!" She gritted out words on his face with a glint of fulfilment in her light grey orbs, he could only gape at his wife in return.

His mouth parted open in a gasp, his dark grey orbs turning darker gaping at her intensely, his wife was one of a kind.

"Aaliya Arslan Siddique, What if I still go?" He asked her as he wounded his robust arm around her petite waist and brought her closer to him. Their fronts caressing each other's bodies.

"The consequences won't be so promising, Meri Jaan!" She whispered huskily as she trailed her index finger on his stubble replenished jawline.

"You are killing me" He whispered back as huskily and pressed her more tightly against him, she smirked at his reaction and planted a chaste kiss on his jawline.

"Then make a choice Arsh!" She mumbled from his cheek planting another kiss.

"Arghh!" He groaned and dipped his head down to take her rosy lips in a kiss, but she covered his lips placing her palm on his lips.

"What?" He asked with irritation as to why was she stopping him.

"You have to make a decision first!" She whispered planting another kiss on his jawline, his eyes shut closed on her administrations.

He could very well win her easily in this game, he just has to reverse the roles but his heart was not agreeing with his idea, she has asked for something the very first time and no matter how important this deal was, his wife achieves more importance in his life.