Chapter 35 : Wedding Festivities!

Aaliya was standing inside her walk-in closet struggling to resolve what to wear for Sofiya's Haldi, as Aaban being a boy won't be having this ceremony, She has agreed to support this ceremony as Sofiya's best friend from her side. Her scrutinising gaze was sauntering over the whole receptacle of her heavy dresses which she hasn't wear even for once and specially designed by herself to don at her brother's wedding.

Rukaiyya knocked on the door and she glanced at her with a smile.

"Aaliya appi Arslan Bhai aa gae he!" (Aaliya sister, Arslan brother has come!) She notified her and the next second Aaliya was out of her room marching towards Arslan's room.

Their bond was gone back to the way it prevailed two years ago, of course, things weren't that smooth the way it was in past but it was still okay.

Aaliya knocked on the door once, out of manners as she didn't want to just barge in. After that knock when she heeded his voice come in then only she barged into his room. It looked like he has just reached as his duffel bag was resting near the foot of his bed and he was slumped on it looking worn out.

Upon earshot of her footsteps, he smiled a little and rolled to stare at her, there she was standing with her arms folded on her chest and cute angry representations on her face. He anticipated this will come about, he huffed out and veered around entirely to look at her. Her eyes for a fraction of a second appeared troubled but she salvaged her stance ever so naturally.

She tapped her right foot on the floor illustrating her impatience, her henna clad hands were exhibiting stark contrast with her milky white skin. Her dark maroon henna was looking exquisite on her. Arslan got lost in her henna clad hands that he neglected the first place why Aaliya was here and glaring at him with stern expressions on her face! When Aaliya looked him lost somewhere, she huffed out and clicked the fingers in front of his eyes.

"Back to the earth!" She asserted and he fluttered rapidly and peeked at her face.

"Where were you?" She put forward a question without modification in her expressions, she lifted her eyebrows.

"I got some important work..." before he could terminate his sentence he was shortened by her voice.

"Four days before your cousin's marriage you received some valuable work?" She asked again exasperatedly.

"That needed my presence, I couldn't impel anyone else in my place, if I could I would certainly have!" He made an effort to elucidate to her, she was near to discuss again but somnolence his face demonstrated effectively shut off her mouth.

She closed her eyes and strived to drink up her anger, she opened her eyes and saw him who was looking at her with soft expressions on his face.

"Take rest, I will meet you tomorrow!" Saying she swivelled on her heels but was halted by his voice.

"Why tomorrow?" He inquired with inquisitiveness in his voice.

"I am leaving for Sofiya's Haldi." She answered peeking over her shoulder, not entirely turning towards him.

"Take security with you, Media people are lurking around the whole mansion!" He said to her, she nodded and went away.

She had quit addressing him as Arsh Bhai as now somewhere it senses wrong to call him that and she can't call him by his name so she has begun avoiding addressing him at all. She would just converse to him with 'you' so she wouldn't have to address him.

 She would just converse to him with 'you' so she wouldn't have to address him