Chapter 66 : A Nightmare

Trigger Warning : contains violence, may be triggering for some readers!

Aarav Shah!

Her heart trembled in fear as she saw him, she wasn't getting any good feelings from this, this wasn't going to end on a good note! She just knew it, but she hoped and prayed that her baby would be safe in all this mayhem. She just wants that.

She became stiff and have decided to be unresponsive towards him till the time Arslan would come to rescue her.

Aarav came towards her with a smile, with every step he took, she wanted to go and hide somewhere most preferably in Arslan's arms to avoid all this, her insides were shaking in tremor but her exterior remained cold.

"Hello, Aaliya baby. Do you know how excited I was to see you? All these months I have spent without you were so difficult for me! But not anymore, now you are here with me and will remain till forever!" He blabbered with a psychotic smile, Aaliya's heart dropped at her stomach hearing such words, she wanted to yell at him that she wasn't going to, that Arsh will save her but she knew better than that. She knew that telling him that might bring his maniacal side, she just have to buy time till Arsh comes!

When she remained impassive, not even showing a single emotion on her face, he sat beside her making her flinch and scoot backwards.

"No baby, don't hesitate from my touch, ever okay?" He said in a normal voice but the way his eyes darkened, Aaliya knew it was a warning but she couldn't do anything.

"How silly I am! I haven't given you my introduction. Aarav, we were in the same batch in fashion designing. Remember the guy who used to wear big glasses with cheap clothes?" He asked her making her go back in her memories to recollect anything about this but she could just vaguely remember a guy like he described that too because once she was paired up with him during one project but was soon he was replaced with Sofiya.

Aaliya was in her thoughts and didn't sense him coming closer when she was shifted back in present, he was sitting in front of her, too close for her liking and she stilled herself once again.

He was looking at her with some kind of lovable expression but all she could see was, a possessed look in his eyes.

"You know baby, how long I have waited for you to become mine? First, you were always too busy and then you married that Arslan! How could you? But I know that you don't love him, I am sure of that fact. You were mine from the moment you came to University, you were mine and you'll be mine only." Aaliya wanted to be away from him, wanted to cry out, to do something, to tell him that she is not his! She is Arslan's wife and will remain till her last breath but the strong urge to protect her baby was making her keep quiet.

"Firstly that jerk married you forcefully and then got you pregnant! How dare he do that to you?" He asked with an absurd look on his face and Aaliya's fear was intensifying with each passing moment.

"But don't worry, you won't have to carry his child. We will remove that from our life, you will only give birth to my babies!" He announced happily and Aaliya felt a sudden wave of nausea hearing him say such a thing. And her lips worked on their own even before her kind could register.

"No" It was a small voice yet determined, she can't let anything happen to the baby. Her arms encircled her stomach in a protective way, his whole demeanour changed in a second making her quiver in nervousness.

"What did you say?" He asked her and she shook her head saying no, and she was not at all prepared for the slap that came on her cheek.

A sharp slap was granted to her, on the right cheek where she was already injured making her jerk on the opposite side, the sting was so bad that she felt burning on her right side of the face, and her previous injuries didn't do anything well, as it started paining more.