Bonus Chapter 1

This chapter is based on after the discharge of Aaliya from the hospital, in more details!

"Carefully," Arslan said as Aaliya came into their room, he was supporting her from the shoulders while she was leaning on him, still Arslan as always overprotective about his Liya, instructing her on walking. A soft smile graced her bruised lips as she heard him but took even more small steps after that just to make him happy.

He very carefully and cautiously made her lay down on the bed, he has taken extra measures and has already changed the mattress into softer ones, lest she gets pain by laying on it.

Aaliya released a sigh of relief as she laid down in their bedroom, at last, she has missed this room so much, the time she has seen in her life would now never let her take anything for granted. She would be much more grateful for the luxuries and comfort she has!

"Here" Saying Arslan forwarded her medications towards her with a glass of milk as the Drs have strictly instructed to not have medicines on an empty stomach as they are in higher does. Without throwing any tantrums as she would have in past, she took her medicines silently with milk. Although Arslan has made sure it wasn't plain milk, he gave flavoured milk much to her ease.

"Now, you should sleep for some time and when you will wake up, I would have some food prepared for you!" He said to her as he caressed the right side of her temple where the skin was still uneven as it was healing and ugly bruises were present making his heart pain every time he looked at her. But her smiles make it easier for him, to know she is fine with just a few scratches makes him some kind of relief but he hasn't forgotten how did they both fell into this situation! He has covered it all.

"Can I have a Mango milkshake made by you?" She asked him with cute puppy expressions melting his heart almost immediately and he nodded his head even before perceiving her demand.

"Now close your eyes Jaan!" He said as he kissed both of her eyes and she obliged to his demand as she closed her eyes.

He sat there for sometime caressing her hair carefully as to not put more pressure and when he was sure that she has slept, he got up from his place.

Changing into another casual outfit but keeping all black, he took his mobile phone with him and very quietly exited their bedroom.

"I am coming" He texted Rehaan and made his way towards Daniya Siddique's room (Aaliya's mother) and informed her to keep an eye on Aaliya as he was going outside for some important work.

He made his way towards Rehaan's Mansion and from there both of them made their way towards the main location.

"You could have directly gone to the place! Why did you waste your time coming here?" Rehaan asked as he changed gear speeding the car.

"Paparazzi would have followed, from here chances are slimmer of them!" Arslan replied with a huff, as he rested his head back on the headrest. These days are taking a toll on him, his whole time and attention are only dedicated to his wife, in taking care of her and being beside her, he isn't taking much rest as his nights were spent behind finding out about the culprits who made them lend in this situation at the first place.

"They are all caught, right?" Arslan asked as his facial expressions became harder and colder. His jaw ticked due to the amount of force he has been putting on teeth. He looked deadly and destructive right now.

"Yes," Rehaan answered, "And have you proceeded with the things I have instructed about?" Arslan asked again and Rehaan responded positively to that.