Chapter 59 : Dangers in every corner

"I have decided something!" Arslan spoke up as he was wearing his watch, Aaliya on the other hand was putting on her heels.

"What?" She asked as she put on the left pair as well.

"One year" Saying he turned towards her, who was sitting on the edge of the bed. She frowned but nodded him to continue. "I have given myself one year, if even after this one year I won't be ready, we will plan kids!" He declared to her who looked at him with wide eyes and slightly parted mouth, not expecting him to say something like this.

She stepped towards him as she shook her head, reaching to him, she held his hand in hers and gave him a smile.

"There is no hurry, if you are still not prepared to become a father then we can wait because you would be also of much importance in our baby's life and I don't want you to take any decision under pressure!" She calmly explained to him as no matter how much she wished to become a mother she wanted him to be equally happy and mostly in a better state.

"Are you sure? Because you are right that I don't know if I will be..." Aaliya cut him off putting a finger on his lips.

"I said that in a heat of the moment, please forget what I said last night!" She pleaded to him, ashamed at herself for making him feel like that.

"Don't feel bad, I just want you to feel happy with me, I didn't intend to make you feel bad about yourself" He told her cupping her face in his palms as he saw her downcasting her eyes, and he knew that look very well.

"I am happy with you!" She raised her gaze and looked into his eyes, maintaining eye contact with him to make him believe her.

"It's a good thing then!" He said with a smile and kissed her forehead with adoration.

"And I trust you, I trust you to get better. In fact, you are getting better, I can see the change in you! I am with you Arsh, on every point, and don't feel hesitant to tell me anytime how you feel!" She said to him as she covered his palms with her's on her face.

He gave a nod in return, too overwhelmed to say anything to her. Both of them smiled at each other as they shared a small but meaningful kiss and parted ways to start their day.

Arslan stepped out first as Aaliya took a second taking her handbag, Arslan got an important phone call and he was talking whilst Aaliya went towards the staircase, Arslan behind her by a few steps.

Aaliya was busy checking notifications on her phone without looking at the floor, Arslan had his eyes on her still talking on the phone, his gaze suddenly fell on the stair where he could see something glossy.

Arslan looked at Aaliya who was two steps away from that glossy thing, his senses went all alert and without caring about the call, he ran towards her. But she was unknown to that fact as she put her foot on that glossy thing and her foot slipped, she shrieked in horror.

"Aaliya" He shouted and held her hand which was in the air and steadied her on the stair by holding her waist and making her lean on him, both of them were panting due to the unexpected happenings!

"You okay?" He asked her who was still shaken from the previous about to fall kind of things. She shakily nodded her head and looked below the staircase, she was still on the top stairs, if she would have fallen then it would have been some serious injuries.

She shivered in terror just thinking about that moment, by that time everyone gathered around the staircase hearing their loud sounds and were inspecting her for any injuries thanks to her husband. Arslan's insides were shaken up just thinking about something happening to his Jaan. And because of that, he denied letting his hold light on her.