Chapter 45 : Precious Person

It was another morning as Aaliya turned her face into a pillow and this was not her recently became favourite hard pillow instead this was a usual fluffy pillow.

Soft pillow? She opened her eyes and see that she was actually sleeping on to the pillow, these days she is used to waking up on Arslan's embrace with her head resting on his chest, this was so unusual! She got up and went towards the washroom to freshen up with the sour mood and got even sourer seeing that she has got her periods! She went back to bed to sleep some more time knowing she won't be exercising today.

After some more time, she got up and get ready to go to her office, putting the strip of painkiller in her handbag already knowing she would need it and also prepared to come back home early as the first day was always difficult for her.

She has started going to the office three days ago, where her employees were a little surprised seeing her henna clad hands but they know better than to question her. Her Married life was bliss it can be because it has just been a week but with him, she feels whole, she feels completed having him beside her.

She was independent already but knowing that there is one special person only for you on whom you can lean on or at least knows that he will be there for you! That thought only gives another kind of pretension.

She went to her work with her mind filled with his thoughts only, she even tried to call him but he didn't pick up hence she left a text to him that she is going to her work.

On the other hand, he stretched his limbs in his leather swivel chair as finally, the video conference ended. He was attending the International video Conferences from early morning and now he was drained. He had to check up on his business around the world and now he just has to go and just glance once at his office here.

He called her but she didn't pick up and not even responded to his texts, he released a sigh knowing he made her angry. But he will make it up to her by taking her on a Lunch date thinking he made his way to his office.

~*~

She was sitting on her chair leaning her back on it as her backache was also very bad and cramps were even worse, seems like her period's pains have increased. She closed her eyes in pain, she has already put hot water bottle but it was only able to help for a little amount of time!

Her eyes opened due to hearing the click of her door and she felt angry at the intruder entering without her permission, but anger calmed a little seeing Arslan entering inside her office in his office look with a charming smile but she was angry at him for leaving her alone in bed without any information.

She trained her eyes on the screen in front of her and avoided him, he came and sat down in front of her in the visitor's chair. She kept a neutral face without speaking a word and he too kept silent. He placed both of his elbows on the table and rested his chin on the palms of his hands, gazing at her like she was the most precious!

Noticing his soft, love-struck gaze, she felt the colour rising on her cheeks and not wanting him to see that, she got up went to stand in front of the glass window, he too went behind her and encircled his arms around her from behind, she stood still.

"Why did you left without informing me in the morning?" She asked not having enough patience in her.

"I had an international video conference at four in the morning and I couldn't wake you for such an ungodly hour just to inform you!" He said as he put his nose in her hairs, sniffing in her intoxicating fragrance.

"You could have at least texted" She recorded still irritated at him.

"I know I am sorry, it won't happen again," He said and kissed the side of her head, she leaned back on him and rested her head on his muscular chest silently communicating that she got him.