Chapter 61 : A goodbye?

"Sir, the investors are asking for your physical presence or else they are saying they would drawback the money they have invested!" Mohit Khurana, COO of AS Enterprise informed his boss Arslan Siddique, who in turn pinched the bridge of his nose to calm down his bubbling anger.

He was mad at investors for a threat they were showing him, he was Arslan Siddique and he isn't used to being threatened or bowed down in front of others' wishes, he makes his own choices and he made one.

"I won't come and even if I will, give them their investments back. I don't want these investors!" Arslan said in a grim voice, his wrath has now taken over and there is no going back.

"And make sure they know that Arslan Siddique doesn't work on anyone's wishes, they should have thought about it before making such demands!" Saying he cut the call and threw his phone on the bed as he was standing near the bed.

Aaliya who was leaning on the wall beside the en-suit literally swooned at his dominating tone. She looked at him with love-struck wide eyes.

"You looked so hot!" She blurted out in a daze making him come out of his state of anger, he looked at her who was still looking at him with the same expressions.

He rubbed his neck in a mediocre way as he was still not comfortable with his wife being so blunt and looked down at the floor in an adorable way. She laughed seeing his condition. Was he the same person who has cancelled a deal not even a minute ago?

Her husband was too cute!

"And what did you say Arslan Siddique doesn't work on anyone's wishes?" Saying she crossed her arms on her chest looking at him with a questioning gaze.

"Jaan, tum sabme thodi aati ho? Tumhare liye to Arslan Siddique ki jaan bhi hazir hai!" He said and bowed a little in front of her dramatically.

(Life, I don't count you in anyone, for you Arslan Siddique can give life as well.)

"Aur Arslan Siddique ki jaan me hi hu!" She said pointing towards herself and Arslan couldn't agree more with his wife.

(And I am the life of Arslan Siddique!)

She staggered towards him and curled her arms around his neck, and on instinct, he curled around her waist pulling her closer.

"But I think you should go. I can't keep you always with me because of one incident." She whispered to him looking into his dark grey orbs which have by now become the reason for her existence, the same orbs in which she couldn't see even an ounce of sadness as it causes darkness in her soul, the same grey orbs when lights up with happiness, she feels all her sorrows draining away from her. The same grey orbs which always looks at her with tenderness and love, so soft expressions as if she would break if looked at her even with slight hardness. The same grey orbs which hide every emotion in front of every great businessman of this world but are always open for her to read his soul like an open book.

"But I don't want to go, I have promised you I won't go on this trip and I am not gonna back up from my words." He said to her determinedly as he rested his forehead on her's and closed his eyes.

"I will be fine, I have everyone with me and you can't cancel a million dollars venture just because your wife has said so. Arsh, I want to become that wife to whom you could proudly give credits for your success, I would love to be known as the woman behind Arslan Siddique's Accomplishment. Can you give me that?" She asked him as she ran her nimble fingers through his silky strands called hair.

"You are that woman Jaan, only you are. I have always given credit to you exclusively. No one else!" He said as he dropped a long forehead kiss. She tightened her hold on his hair strands closing her eyes, the passion and warmth seeping into her heart and soul.