Somebodies Cryin' yall

(Y/n) smiled up at her School, the Sun shining just like usual. She kept telling the Mukami's to go to Night School since they might bring alice but it took them an hour to explain to her that they didn't work like that.

Well, that and that they wanted to give it a try.

And that the School didnt have a Night School divison-

But, the girl was happy to be back. She hasn't seen this place in what felt like years. She was standing next to Kou and Azusa as they walked to the front, a few girls waving at them and cheering. (Y/n) looked up to Ruki "Are you guys famous?"

Kou chuckled before Ruki could answer "Nope. But I am!" Ruki shook his head while (Y/n) deadpan

"Wow...Imagine being so self centered"

Kou crossed his arms and pouted "How rude!" (Y/n) stepped into the school as Ruki passed her a paper "Here. You're a second Year but that doesnt mean that we'll be far from you" (Y/n) looked down to the paper and read it over before nodding and doing a salute "Yes, Sir!" Ruki stared at her before turning his head.

(Y/n) blinked in confusion but she smirked at seeing his reddened ear. She turned to see his face "Hottie, you blushin'?" Ruki turned away yet again but she quickly went to follow him. He nudged her away and went off about his business while she simply laughed and waved back at him "Love ya, Hottie!" Ruki stiffened and walked faster in the crowd.

(Y/n) yawned and went to leave but, she felt something bump into her. She glanced back before smiling "Joint boy!" The strawberry red head glanced down at her before scoffing "Ugh, its you.." (Y/n) smiled as she looked over his clothes "Woah, you're going here now?" Shin lift a brow and crossed his arms "Yeah, got a problem with that?" The girl shook her head "No! That means all of my Friends are here now" Shin's face fell into one of surprise "...Friends?"

(Y/n) nodded "Yup! Although, I need a nickname for you...I can't always call you Joint boy"

"Hey!"

"What? I thought it was pretty coo...."

The girl froze as she stared at the being behind her red head Friend. She tilted her head as he watched her "Why are all the hot guys tall.." Shin gave an offended look "What the hell" (Y/n) watched the Male as he just stood there. The girl smiled and waved at him but all he did was walk away.

Shin looked to where she was staring and shook his head "Don't talk to him" (Y/n) gave him a confused look "How come?" Shin shrugged "Simple, I found you first" The girl scoffed "Fuck you, I'm my own person"

Shin grabbed her chin, lifting it up as he smirked "Says who?"

His eyes went wide as he let her go and groaned, falling to his knees. (Y/n) walked away from him, going to the stairway.

"Says me, Bitch"

She scratched her head sighed, looking around the halls. She still had time before any classes start. So first...

She had a Trio to search for

~

There he walked with his head down, ignoring the calls for his name and squeals as he passed. For one that didn't show emotion as much infornt of others, people could easily see the distress and dead look on his face.

His clothes looked as if they were thrown on, a change from his usual self. Others just thought he was trying a new look to rile girls up.

His Brothers showed worry but tried not to look into it too much. The blonde that had recently came had spoke nothing of him, fearing that he might do something worst to her.

"Pigeon!"

He closed his eyes, not wanting to be haunted by his thoughts

"Pigeon Baby?"

He stopped his steps for a moment, trying to hear for anything.

.......

Of course, it was quiet. It was just his brain playing tricks on him.

"Reiji baby, are you ok?"

This time, it wasnt him that stopped him, it was someone else. She was holding his cheeks, she had a worried look, she stared into his eyes with bright (e/c) ones.

He stared at her till she gave him a confused look "Reiji, are you crying?" She wiped the wetness away with her thumbs as he realized that this was her. She was back. Back in with him.

He pulled her into a hug, tightly holding her and sliding down to the floor. (Y/n) let her hands go through his hair as soft whimpers came from him "Sh....It's ok, Baby.." Reiji held her and let his tears flow.

Finally, (Y/n) was back in his arms.