What a sight..

-

(Y/n) snatched her arm away once a small pain came

She looked down at her hand and then gasped while Yui stared down in horror at what she ahd just done

"You're a Vamp-"

"Wait, p-plea.."

Yui stood, shamefully, across from (Y/n) as blood fell from her mouth "I don't like.." She looked away "I don't like thinking about it. I'm so sorry!" The girl bowed. She didn't want anyone to see her in such a terrible state..

She hated it

It was horrid

It was disgusting..

And (Y/n) was quiet but...Her mouth was wide open..

"Whoa!"

Yui looked up and gaped in surprise as (Y/n) stared with stars in her eyes "You're a Female Vampire! That's so cool!"

Yui blinked rapidly. Was she not upset? "R-Really?"

(Y/n) nodded and walked ahead "Yes! Oh, look at your fangs, they're so small!" Yui looked down as she flushed. She didn't expect this reaction..

Noticing this from the blonde, (Y/n) backed away and smiled. She was too close any. She lift a hand and waved it away to reassure the girl "Oh, I've been bit so many times, I don't even care anymore"

Yui watched as (Y/n) tilted her head "If there's anything else, it's ok- You don't have to say it!" She sat a hand on the blonde's shoulder and laughed "You can wait as long as you need to!"

Yui stared at her in admiration. She was so...

So calm..

So..

"You're so nice.."

(Y/n) stared back at Yui as she stared into her eyes

As the blonde did so, (Y/n) only smiled "Of course!"

"If I wasn't nice, I'd be a bitch. And I'd hate to be that-"

~

"Ruks"

The girl stared at the Male as he stared out the window. She walked over to him and sat a hand on his back

He looked stressed..

Ruki looked back to her and then forward.

She smiled. He didn't try to remove her hand

After School ended, she wanted to go check on him. He had been rather quiet as of recent. It made her curious

Sure, he put her through alot of shit-

"(Y/n)"

She stopped her thoughts and looked up in surprise as he stared ahead.

"I'm sorry"

She lift a brow and bucked her head in confusion. What was he saying sorry for

He turned to face her, both of them cheys to chest

"I should've let you lead your own actions"

He sat a hand on her shoulder

"Instead, I made you follow what I was told to force you to do.."

Ruki- Ruki was conflicted

He had put her through so much. Hell, he bedded her. He took away something that was precious to her. It had been eating away at him. She had a midnight of her own, she shouldn't have to follow what he says and only run under his rule..