Option one, or option two

All the lights in the car were off so they couldn't be seen but what the fuck were they gonna do now.

He didnt need her to be found out. Laito quickly grabbed her arms and dragged her to the back in the small space, (Y/n) whisper yelling at him.

He picked up one of her jackets that sat in the back and covered her face with it "Lai, what the fuck are yo--" She stopped at the feeling of him grabbing her (tights/shorts/pants/etc) and pulling them off. He pushed down his own shorts and placed himself between her legs.

Just at that moment, the window was knocked upon. Laito bent down and whispered to her "Keep the jacket over your face. It's too dark ro see you anyway" She nodded and clutched the jacket tighter.

"Laito...Roll down the window"

The red head put on his usual smirk and pressed the button, soon meeting the magenta eyes of his older brother. Reiji looked down at his position and back to his brother in disgust.

"End your activities. There is a problem we must address" He nudged his glasses and backed away "Fix yourself up, we dont have all eternity" Laito sighed "If you wanted to join, you could've asked" The purplette sent him a glare and walked away.

Laito watched him leave and then looked back down to the girl "He's gone" She removed the jacket and sighed "Welp. There goes our fun night" He sighed and laid down on her, giving her a tight hug "Dont worry, we'll soon have our moment. I cant wait to pound into you while you moan my name with that wonderful voice of yours.."

(Y/n) gave him a shameful, judging stare and softly directed him away "Get the fuck out"

~

The two brothers walked into the mansion in silence. Reiji guided Laito to two large doors. He pushed them open and looked to his brother "Sit"

All the others were there as well. Subaru was lounging on the wall, Ayato was sitting in a chair, sprawled out. Shu was laying on the couch with his earbuds in and Kanato didn't even try to look at Laito.

Laito smirked "Nah, I'd rather stand.." Reiji went over to a chair and sat down like the professional he is. He crossed his fingers together "It has come to my attention that a human girl is aware of what you are.."

Those same bright green eyes glided over to a certain Teddy obsessed male. He narrowed them as Reiji brought the attention back to him "You know the rules. We can inform him or you can choose the other options. Now, there's only two options:

Find her, bring her here, and make sure she never tells anyone.

Or, kill her"

Laito's eyes widened at the last one. His fist tightend as he stood there and smiled at Reiji "I've already warned her. No need to scare her even more" Kanato stared at Laito suspiciously as he lied through his teeth.

Reiji scoffed "If this becomes any more of a problem," His glasses glared in the lightning

"She will be killed"