Shh, He's Sleepin'!

The girl pet Reiji's hair as he sat down infront of her. She took him to an empty room so he could be in a private place to ball his eyes out.

"Do you feel better?" Reiji stared at the ground as she stood there. She walked infront of him at his silence, sitting down in his lap and looking over his clothes "Damn. You look like a train wreak" She fixed his clothes, dusting them off and looking him over with a smile "See? All better"

"...(Y/n).."

The girl tilted her head "Yeah?"

"...They bit you, didn't they"

(Y/n) winced as she felt him tilt her head upward. She sighed "Yeah...But, they don't do it so much anymore. I mean, Yuma, yeah but not everyone e---"

A hand forced the back of her head forward. (Y/n)'s eyes were back wide as her lips molded with the purplette's. Slowly, she closed her eyes and pressed herself closer, one of her hands going to his shoudlers while the other trailed up the back of his neck to his hair.

Reiji sat his hands on her back, savoring the moment they shared. The two backed away for a bit. (Y/n) looked to his eyes, seeing him staring right back at her. She then smiled and laughed. Reiji felt his World crumble, did she not like it..

(Y/n) pecked his cheek "Glad you grew some balls for once" Reiji rolled his eyes but soon relaxed as she brought him back into another kiss.

Makes me wonder, should I kill the moment? Nah, maybe not...

I'll let them have it, just cause I ship 'em

But, I will say this

Someone's watching

~

Reiji had left (Y/n) actually...

Left her ass in the room so he could go to class, claiming that he'll be late for Calculus. Like, no joke. He pushed her ass off and left.

But, he did something fucking remarkable

Hold on, lemme play it!

(Y/n) laughed as he stood and went to the door, his clothes back to their usual manner. She tilted her head as he stopped at the door.

"(Y/n)..."

He turned his head to her with a smile, his glare long gone as a warm, soft look glazed over his eyes

"Thank you"

After that, he left. (Y/n) felt her lips and flushed "D'aww, Pigeon kissed me..." She loved the feel of his lips, the smell of his cologne. Her smile grew even brighter just thinking about it. But then again, would that make them a couple? Or, was it just something they wanted try? But...

Having him so close...

(Y/n) rolled around on the floor with a bright look. But, she groaned as she bumped into the wall. Even though she was laying there and gushed about the purplette, she knew she had to find two other boys. Question was, where would they be?

(Y/n) 'psssh'd' "It's Blondie. He never goes anywhere"

~

"Target spotted.."

(Y/n) slowly stepped over to the couch that sat in the large room. She tip toed all the way over and looked over the couch as Shu layed there with his eyes closed.

She went to his side and started poking his cheek.

"Poke..."

"Poke"

"P--"

(Y/n) paled as Shu grabbed her wrist. He opened his eyes and glared at her "Stop..." (Y/n) rubbed her wrist as he let it go and sat up. She threw up her hands with a smile "Blondie!" Shu slumped and layed his head on her shoudler while she hugged him. (Y/n) pat his back "Thank you for trying to save me, Blondie"

Shu huffed "Yet, you still went with them" A small bit of silence went across the room till the girl suddenly started laughing. He lift a brow as she slowly pushed him back on the couch with a smirk "Shu..." His eyes were wide as she sat on his lap, leaning close to his face with narrowed eyes.

"I had a reason to leave. I had a plan all planned out"

She trailed a finger down his neck and to the collar of his shirt. His hands went to her hips while watching each move that she was going to do

"However,"

She sat up and went back to her normal self with a shrug

"I'm a good person so I couldn't do that"

Shu deadpan as she smiled her cheery little look like usual. No wonder she and Laito were Friends. (Y/n) got off of Shu and grabbed his shoudlers "Blondie! I wanna do something for you but I don't know what" Shu gave her an uncaring look as she shook him over and over. (Y/n) then crossed her arms "What do you like to eat?"

Shu sat there before looking up and answering "..Steak. Rare Steak" (Y/n) hummed "Rare..."

"What's Rare? The Steak? Then where can I find it if its Rare?"

Shu facepalmed at her logic "Rare....As in Medium Rare, Well Do---Oooh, you want it dark?" Shu sat his head in his hands and exhaled.

"....So...Do you want a side with that order?"

~

(Y/n) looked out the window as she sat in her new class. Two pairs of eyes were staring at her.

Golden ones

And green ones

(Y/n) shook for a moment and glanced over her shoudler. No one was looking. She squinted her eyes and looked back to the windo--"(L/n)"

She quickly looked to the front to see her Teacher staring at her "Name the Pythagorean Theorem" (Y/n) smiled "A squared plus B squared equals C squared!" The Teacher nodded with a smile "Thank you, next we.."

As the Teacher drowned out of her ears, she kept that silly smile

'Thank the Gods for Lego Batman!'

~

The girl stood in the hallway. She departed on where her first Friend would be. She had to think of one place that he would stay in.

Her eyes went wide as she finally realized it

And off she ran to go get him, Laito Sakamaki