Oop-Shit--

"Step away from them.."

The two let out small gasp as a new voice came into play. Reiji glared at the Mukami's "Must you ruin everything" (Y/n) chuckled "I knew calling him was a great idea"

Ruki narrowed his eyes "This doesnt concern any of you. What we do is our business"

"Oh, but taking Minx-Chan shouldn't be our problem?"

(Y/n) smiled at the red head as he stepped up as well, right behind Yuma "Lai!" Yuma growled and swiftly turned around, throwing a punch to Laito. Laito hopped away and laughed "You'll have to try harder than that~"

Reiji glared at Ruki "I'd rather not turn into a savage like my Brother. However," Ruki ducked as a blade flew towards his head. He looked infront of him as Reiji's eyes stared dead into his soul.

"I don't take kindly to my belongings being stolen away"

(Y/n) threw her arms up "Hell yeah! Whatcha gonna do!" A hand grabbed her wrist, dragging her away. She hissed at the Male and scratched his arm with her nails. Kou chuckled "So frisky"

Shu gripped her collar and held her away, causing Kou to glare at his new opponent with an eye twitch.

A grunt was heard behind them all as Yuma fell, holding his shoulder. Next, Ruki's back was slammed on the trunk of a tree. He winced and quickly moved away as Reiji pierced the sword in the tree. Reiji glared at him "Why run? Don't you want to appeal for your shameful actions"

"(Y/n), are...You...Alright?" Azusa went to walk towards her but Shu glared down at him. (Y/n) shook her head "Don't touch the child" Shu squinted his eyes at her but soon went left as Kou tried to slam him.

(Y/n) stared back at Azusa while he stood there. She sighed "Cinnabun, I would never leave you. You're too sweet. I would be a monster if I did some shit like that" Azusa stepped up "Really?...Do you...Mean it?" (Y/n) nodded "Of co--" She paused at seeing fingers around Azusa's neck, making the boy gasp a bit.

Her eyes widened as she saw who was behind him

"LAI! DON'T HURT HIM!"

The group of brawling Males all stopped what they were doing and looked over to see the (s/c) girl glaring at her first friend, fist clenched. Laito had a face of suprise on his face.

She had never yelled at him before

But, he then smirked "But, my little Minx. He bit you...He touched you" He glared at Azusa, his eyes turning red "Surely, that is enough for a fair punishment" Azusa closed his eyes as the pain of being choked came to him. Laito narrowed his eyes "Only I can be with my Minx-Chan.."

"Laito....Let him go or I will shove my foot up your ass"

Laito gave her a smirk, letting his grip grow tighter for a second till he stopped and let the boy drop. (Y/n) immediately went to Azusa, holding him up in her arms "Cinnabun? Azusa?"

He was knocked the fuck out!

(Y/n) glared at Laito "What the fuck!" Laito huffed "They hurt you. You should be thanking u--Not Azusa!" Laito stopped, staring at her as she continued.

"Azusa had done nothing bad to me! I told Shu not to touch him and he didn't! Azusa is off limits! Why did you hurt him!"

She hugged the boy closer, closing her eyes "How the fuck could you do this to him.." Laito stepped forward, holding out his hand. He knew what was wrong. He knew how to help.

"Minx-Chan. It's not him. Everything is fine" A sniff was heard, alerting all of them. Before Laito could pat her head and calm her down, a smirking Kou came into the picture.

"Oh, how could you upset her? She's done nothing to you"

Kou bent down next to her, rubbing her hair "Poor, little (Y/n). We took you away to help you. Look at what they did to Azusa" (Y/n) looked down at the quiet boy as he slept in her arms. Reiji faced her way, coming over "(Y/n). Don't listen to him. H---You tried to keep her hidden so you could use her"

Reiji looked back at Ruki as the steel eyed Male looked back at him "You never really cared about her. You only used her for your own benefit" Ruki appeared next to (Y/n), looking down at her "Now you see why we took you. If you come with us, you would be happier. Nothing bad would happen to Azusa anymore"

(Y/n) looked back to Reiji and Shu, letting them see her tear stained face. Reiji wanted nothing more than to run up and hug her, to tell her she would be alright. Shu didn't like seeing her crying. The vulnerability she had was new to him, she was usually so happy and goofy but this was different.

Laito had been with her for the longest. Was this going to cause her to hate him? He couldn't lose her, he already had before, he couldn't risk it again.

"Don't dwell on the past. There is no need for it" The girl looked up to Ruki as he held out a hand "Come"

Shu gathered all his balls and rushed over, going to grab her back but all he grabbed was air.

Did she really accept it?

Did she go with Ruki?

Kou giggled "Well, seems that were equal now. You have M Neko-Chan and we have our frisky little Tiger. Bye~" He dipped away in the blink of an eye. Yuma scoffed, causing all of them to glare at him.

"Look, don't get mad at me. Just remember,"

He smirked

"She's Mukami property now"

~

(Y/n) hugged Azusa close to her as they layed in the bed. She wanted him to sleep in her room so she could help him if he needed it as quick as possible. The door opened as Ruki stepped in, sitting a glass of water down.

He stared at the girl as she played with Azusa's hair. Finally, he had her in his grasp and all he needed to do was use the thing that caused her weakness. His own brother.

Ruki went over to the doo---"Hottie..."

"Thank you.."

Ruki stood at the doorway for a moment, suprise written on his face. He didn't expect her to say anything.

In response, all he did was close the door and leave, letting the two have some privacy.

~

Laito held his head down as he walked into his room, shutting the door. He gripped the knob before he went to one of his spare chairs, throwing it to the wall as it broke and fell.

He was so close

But, something was happening to him. He just wanted her back yet everytime he tried, nothing but pain was left over for him. He hated it.

"L-Lait--What"

Yui jumped at his cold tone. She then looked down "Reiji-San wanted you down for dinner.." Laito turned and went over to her, making the little blonde freeze in place. She closed her eyes as he was inches away.

But, all he did was walk past her, going down the hall.

He didn't have the time or effort to mess around with Yui