"Today is all about you!"

The familiar girl ran around the home as she tried to get the streamers high. Today was something special, she needed to get everything right. She ran to the side and tripped over her foot. She let out a whine and got up "Fuck! My toe!"

"(Y/n)..."

She froze and swiftly turned around, throwing the things in her arms to the side. She smiled at the Male as he rubbed his eye "What are you...Doing?" The girl went over to him and wrapped her arms around him "Hey, Baby! You cutie!"

The Male stood there as he began to flush, looking to her from his angle "Good Morning. But, what's going...On? I heard...Noise"

(Y/n) nervously laughed and backed away a bit, keeping her arms around him while he sleepily tilted his head "Oh, I was just cooking" His eyes narrowed in suspicious "Since when...Could you cook?"

The girl gaped at him "Azusa!"

~

(Y/n) made sure the sluggish Vamp was situated as she tucked him in "Now, you stay in here until later. Here's the remote," She passed it over to him "And here's a neck pillow for you to feel comfortable," She sat the object around him with a smile "And last," She sat something wooden down in front of him, a standing tray of some kind. And there sat a plate with bacon, eggs, and a biscuit "Breakfast! Made by yours truly and I'm not talkin' about Tomato"

Azusa stared at the plate and then back to the girl "This is too much...Here..Have some" (Y/n) stared at him before clutching her chest and wincing "My heart..."

Azusa gave her a worried look "Is something...Wrong?"

(Y/n) stared at him and then shook her head "No! No! It's all fine, everything's good!" She stood fully and then crossed her arms "I got something to do. You stay here, ok?"

Azusa stared at her in question but, then nodded and looked back down to the food. (Y/n) walked to the door and opened it

"I think...You burnt...Something---Azusaa!!"

~

The girl gave the three an agreed yet sad look

"Whaddya mean you can't come! It's your Brother's Birthday!"

The blonde on the screen poked out his lip, his brows furrowed as he gave her the saddest look he held. All while sitting in the dark

"Frisky Tiger, I'm all the way in America on my tour. I'm so sorry.."

The brunette sat in his seat as the sound of honks were heard all around, the most tired and bored look plastered on his face

"Yeah, and I'm stuck in traff-HONK AT ME AGAIN! I'LL SHOVE MY FOOT UP YOUR ASS!"

The steel eyed Male sighed as he walked outside a large building, changing to the next door down to a Classroom

"Unlike these two, I have a test to take for my Major. It's highly important and there are no retakes. I'm sorry"

(Y/n) sighed and then looked back to them "..We'll probably have to find another way to celebrate then. Change dates, maybe?"

Kou nodded on his side while the other two stared "That'll work perfectly!"

Yuma crossed his arms "It's gotta be a surprise, though. It's my little Brother's birthday, gotta make it special"

Ruki hummed "I'm sure I'll be free by then

"(Y/n)?"

The girl froze up and then quickly grabbed the Phone, pressing the red button "Ahahaha!!!"

She looked back and smiled at the dishwater haired boy "Azusa! Hey" Azusa stepped closer, looking over everything and then to her Phone. He narrowed his eyes "What's going....On?"

(Y/n) nervously laughed and stood, going over to him and sitting her Phone in a pocket "Nothing, Zusa. Besides, I have a surprise for you~"

He titled his head as she dragged him over to the side, going a few ways in their little Home. The girl then pushed a door open and held her arm out. Azusa tilted his head as his eyes went wide

"Happy Birthday, Azusa!"

The Male walked inside a bit more, looking at the Cake that sat there and the pictures surrounding it.

(Y/n) tapped her fingers together as she shook "Well...Your Brothers couldn't make it so..." She watched as he lift one picture up, having the four Brothers all in one picture

"I put the pictures around to make it seem like they came. Y'know?"

Azusa stared at them al and then to the cake

Happy Birthday, Azusa!

You're old now!

He softly smiled at the words and then turned to her "(Y/n)..."

The girl tilted her head and jolted as two arms wrapped around her from behind "Arigato, (Y/n), my Love...." (Y/n) felt her cheeks go warm at this, looking down and crossing her arms

"I find it....Cute that you...Put the pictures around"

He pecked her cheek, the girl growing even more red. He always knew how to make her feel this way "Azusaaaa..."

~

After trying to eat the Cake, they went to go try and cooo Dinner. Sadly, they didn't get a chance to make much.

They ended up burning the Salmon they tried cooking.

They tried making a Salad

It ended up falling on the floor

So, now they were just finishing up cleaning the mess they made. Poor souls, I hope for the best for these two. They can't cook or make anything

The Male suddenly began freezing up. He looked to the side and then looking to (Y/n). He had a small thought that he had been menaing to make into a good plan but..

The Boy then sat his broom down. He walked over to the girl and held her hand, walking off to the side. (Y/n) laughed as Azusa dragged her away "Whatcha doin'? Are we gonna watch Movies?" He passed the living room, which made her grow a bit confused.

Azusa then opened their bedroom door "I was hoping...If we could..." He looked down shyly, his cheeks heating just a bit. It would be their first time after all

(Y/n) stood there, trying to figure out what he meant. Why does he look like that all of the sudden? It only took her a minute before she lightly gasped "Azusa.." He smiled at her before frowning "Its fine if...You don't wan--"

The girl chuckled and cupped his cheeks, pecking his soft lips "Aww, Cinnabun, I don't mind. I just...Didn't think it would be you asking-"

Azusa let out a small laugh himself and then glanced to the door "Well..." (Y/n) stared at it and then smirked "Well, I'll let tou chose what we should do first. It is your Birthday after all" She chuckled as she sashayed further in side "Alright then. Hope you're ready to break the bed, I can go all Night" She gave him a wink and gripped his hand tighter

Azusa flushed as she dragged him inside with her

Yeah, they'll be in there for a bit-

~

Vrrrrr

Vrrrrrrrrr

Vrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Kou stared at his Phone as he tried to see if anyone would answer. He huffed as he sat in his hotel room, robe on and everything "Huh, wondering what's going on"

As the Phone vibrated on the nightstand, it wasn't heard by anyone as the two on the bed went at it, humming and moaning

Kou then hung up and shrugged "Oh well, I'll call later"

It was almost two Months. ALMOST!