Clue...What clue?

(Y/n) pat Reiji's hair as they laid in the bed. After he fell to sleep, not long before that, she had woken up. Sad to say, really. She loved sleeping. But seeing his sleepy face brightened her day!

He looked so calm and relaxed for once! After cooing over his looks, she just played with his hair and thought about life. Y'know, like, why taco cat is even a thing...

"Mm.."

She looked down to see the purplette stirring in his sleep. She went to console him but all he did was wrap an arm on her, pulling her closer. She smiled down at him as the tables turned with him ontop of her instead. (Y/n) closed her eyes with a sigh of content. What a great moment they were having.

Knock knock

The girl scoffed and looked down to her friend. Reiji breathed in a calm pace as he slept. (Y/n) hummed in thought and slowly tired her best to push his heavy ass off. She turned a little as he fell off of her and onto the bed. Once he was completely off, she scooted away from her friend and out of the sheets, going to her door and slowly closing it so no noise would wake him.

She went towards the stairs and walked down, unlocking her door. As soon as she opened it, a hand grasped her neck and squeezed it. She winced and held the hand, trying to tear it off. This only made the person's grip harder.

She wheezed out a breath and squinted her eyes at the perpetrator.

Four bodies stood infront of her before her final breath came out along with one word

"...Rei..ji..."

~

The (s/c) girl let out a loud moan as she slammed herself back down on the male, him groaning as his nails dug into her hips. Just when she released everything she held back, a certain substance was filled inside of her, some spilling out due to the size of the load.

They breathed heavily as they finished. The girl flopped down on the Male's bare chest, a smile on her face "We did it, huh?" The purplette pat her head with a nod as he calmed down "So it seems.."

She snuggled into his chest as her arms wrapped around his torso, rubbing her cheek on him "I'm so happy you were my first..."

"Shu..."

His eyes widened at the name. Shu? He's not Shu, he'---"Blondie? You good?" Magenta eyes stared down at her. What did she mean by Shu? The girl sat up and cupped his cheeks "Did I go too far? I'm sorry"

She got off of the Male as he jumped up and ran to her bathroom. There, right infront of him, was his older brother. That same blonde hair, those same blue eyes.

That same lazy bastared

He went to leave the room but the door was locked shut. He grit his teeth in frustration and wiggled the knob. Why wasn't it opening!? Wait...Pfft, dumbass, he can teleport. Just when he popped up in her room, he was right infront of her mirror and he looked like his usual self. Hair and all.

A giggle was heard by the bed "Shu, stop!"

Reiji glanced over and did a double take once he saw the girl he had come to....

To what?

....

She was ontop of a bare Shu, him smirking up at her as he trailed her curves "Why would I? You seem to like it" The girl scoffed and bent down, pecking his lips "Queit, blondie.."

Reiji looked down to see that he was dressed like normally, not bare like before. What was he seeing? Wasn't he just Shu? When he looked back up, he almost froze as his eyes met Shu's. Shu stared back at him with a stoical look.

The (h/c) was laying on him as the sleepiness took her over. A wicked smirk came to the blonde's lips as he stared at his brother. He pecked the girl's head, inhaling her scent 

"It seems that she has already chosen who she prefers"

Reiji's eyes went wide as he breathed heavily. He looked around to where he was laying and let out a sigh since he now knew it was all a dream.

He sat up and rolled his shoulder. Reiji looked to his right "(Y/n). Get up" Not even a stirr or mumble. Wait, it's blurry...

Of course his blind ass couldn't see shit!

He went to shake her but felt nothing but the sheets. Lifting a brow, he grabbed his glasses and sat them on his head, shifting them in the right spot.

'So, she finally learned to awake at the right time' The purplette slid out of the bed himself and fixed his clothes up, grumbling about how they looked. Reiji fixed his hair and walled put of the door, going down the stairs "(Y/n)..."

......

He squinted his eyes at the silence. Knowing her, she'd usually be in the process of burning something or watching T.V.

But, she wasn't there. That girl is a hermit at times and she barely goes out...

He opened her front door and looked around as the darkness flew in, nothing but lights were seen. A small sense of panic came into his being. Why was he getting these emotions, what the hell is this!?

What did this girl do to him?

The girl he had come to...

To what? Befriend? Loathe?

Reiji scoffed at the thought of becoming her 'friend' or even gaining an emotion towards her. However, he gripped the door of her home and walked out into the cold, slamming it close. The hinges squeaking at the fast movement. Maybe that dream was a clue, maybe it could help him.

Well, that dream was a clue...But for the wrong reasons as to what he was thinking

What clue, I wonder...