Come over!

Snow slowly fell to the ground in the large plaza. People would stop and watch, children would chuck snow balls at each other.

But then there was a girl with (h/c) hair with a tall stoic male. She looked down at her list and then around the shops "If I was a candy cane, where would I be..." Reiji sweatdropped behind her and sighed, sitting a hand on her head and turning it to the side to show her the shop that was next to them.

"Oh, shit. It's right here. Come along, frien--Reiji" (Y/n) hummed and looked back "My name is Sakamaki Reiji, second eldest of the Sakamaki house hold"

'Sakamaki...'

(Y/n) tilted her head "Huh, that means your Laito's brother. I remember you now.." The thought of her old bestie hurt her a bit. She shook it off and held out her hand "Well, Reiji, my names (Y/n)" Reiji looked to her hand and then her. He tightened his glove and shook his hand with her's.

"Wow, so I'm dirty to you?" The Vampire stood straight "Exactly" (Y/n) glared at her new friend. "Come the hell on, we got cookies to make"

~

(Y/n) passed the bag of candy canes to Reiji and a large rolling pin. He narrowed his eyes at the objects in confusion. The girl chuckled and demonstrated what to do with her hands "Crush 'em up. Or, I could stomp on 'em" She reached for the bag but the male smacked her arm away and rolled the pin on the candies "Let me. Who knows what your reckless behavior could drag us into"

(Y/n) smacked her lips with a smile "Whatever you say, Pigeon" As she went to get the mix for the cookies, Reiji stopped what he was doing and looked over to the (h/c) with a ticked look.

She popped out of the pantry with the things and a speaker, after connecting it she happily played Jingle Bells.

A tap on his shoulder made him look down in confusion to see the (h/c) with her hands behind her back. She lift up something in her hand and grabbed his collar, forcing him down. She sat the hat on his head and sat her hands on her hips "Ah! It's perfect!"

Reiji sighed as he stood there with the Santa hat on his head. (Y/n) put on some antler ears and went back to work.

"Stop standin' there and slacking! Get to smashin'!"

She covered her mouth with a smirk "Not literally"

~

Reiji sat on her couch, watching the same commercial Laito did about shoes.

"Reiji, do you think I should wear the tail with this or just keep the antlers on only?"

He looked over to see the girl turned around, backside facing him. Around her waist was a dear tail, smaller than usual. He furrowed his brows as he stared at her. Reiji stepped over and picked at the tail and lift it up "Where did you find these anyway?"

(Y/n) looked back at him with a smile "Laito bought it for me. He never told me what to do with it though. He got me this, matching stockings, a collar and this leash" After showing him the items, she lift two straps up from her sides "I also have a feeling this was ment to be a thong.."

Reiji fixed his posture and took off the antlers "How long did you know him?" (Y/n) scratched her head "Uh...Ever since you guys moved here actually" The male stared at her for a while longer. This was her, it was obvious that it was.

"Now," He lift a brow at her sudden switch as she pulled him back to the couch. She draped the cover over them both and lift up her hot chocolate from her coffee table. (Y/n) sipped the delicious treat in delight and looked to the T.V. "Hmm...What should we watch.." She went to channel after channel till she settled with a favorite Christmas movie of hers.

After a while of sitting there, (Y/n) looked up to her new friend "Pigeon" He scowled at the name, but at least she knows now that he's paying attention. "Can I do something that me and Laito used to do?" He gave her a suspicious stare "C'mon! It's a friend thing! We did it all the time"

Reiji still stared at her, knowing he ain't trust her ass. (Y/n) huffed and sat her drink down, luckily, Reiji had already put his down. She turned to him and threw her arms around him, both of them falling down on the couch. The male went to stand but (Y/n) shook her head "Uh-uh! Just...Relax"

(Y/n) nuzzled her head on his chest as she began to speak again "You seem like you dont get a lot of attention at home, Reiji, we gotta work on your friend logic..."

The sad truth

"Dont worry,"

He looked down to see her happily smiling at him as the T.V. played in the background.

"I'll give you as much attention as you want!"

The stone faced male sighed and laid his head back. She wasn't going to let go of him anytime soon...