bArk bARk bItCh

The girl menacingly chuckled as she finished her work "Haha...Mwahahhaa...MWAHAHAHAHAH!" She threw her arms up, acting like a Mad Scientist "I have finally done it! I am Victorious!"

A golden eye stared at her from a distance, blinking in confusion as he watched her go off and laugh like a dying Pig.

"....The hell.."

She pulled out her Phone and took a picture, smiling at the finish product. (Y/n) suddenly stopped once she heard the sound of a twig breaking. Looking over, all she saw was the darkness--Oh, nope. I'm wrong.

Two glowing eyes stared at her, narrowed and full of malice. (Y/n) tilted her head at the thing as it sat there. But, it growled. She took a step back with wide eyes as it charged at her. She backed away and ran away, making her legs do the work.

The sound of barking was heard as she ran to the shed, closing the door and locking it. She went to the farther back, limiting how hard she breathed to make as little noise as possible.

(Y/n) jumped suddenly as the barking grew louder and the door was banged upon. Scratching was made on the door as she looked around for something to use.

BARK! BARK!

The door cracked as nails and a paw came through. It was a Wolf. A red glow seemed to swirl around the Animal as it bit at the wood. (Y/n) stared at the Animal as it made the door fall apart due to its aggression.

It fell inside and growled at her, slowly sitting back up. (Y/n) backed away to the wall as it ran towards her, teeth bared and all. The Wolf pounced, its claws extended as its mouth flew wide.

cLAnK

The Wolf let out a whine as it flew back out the shed, falling to the ground from a small distance. Remember that person that was watching her? He gave the Wolf a stunned look as it skidded on the ground. His eyes then went to the shed as the girl stepped out, a shovel in hand as well as a frown.

"Bad Puppy.."

The Wolf wasn't moving at all, what did she do!? (Y/n) walked over to the Wolf, staring at it's dead like form. (Y/n) poked it with her shovel, trying to see if it was alright. Her lips thinned "Aw, damn.."

"OOF--"

Her body rolled on the floor suddenly, something else rolling with her. They soon came to a stop with her on the ground. She opened her eyes with a groan and looked up to see a Male with strawberry red hair straddling her with his hands on the collar of her shirt. He had an eyepatch on too!

(Y/n) smiled at him "Ima call you Patchy!" The Male bent closer, looking her over before scoffing "You're not the Eve"

The girl gave him a confused look "Eve? What's that?" He scowled and stood, letting her go. (Y/n) dust her hands off and picked the dirt out of her hair the best she could "Where did you come from?" The Male gave her a bored stare "Must you ask questions?"

(Y/n) smirked "Must you intrude in others property?" The Male glared at her and stomped forward, pressing a finger on her chest "Listen here, Smartass, you don't own me"

"I could if you'd let me"

The strawberry haired Male squinted his eyes and backed away while she winked at him. She then looked to the Wolf on the ground behind him "Is he your friend? Sorry for hittin' him. I got scared" The Male went over to the Wolf and bent down, sitting his hand on its furry head.

(Y/n) gaped and pointed her Shovel at the two as the Wolf dissipated "Whoa! You're a magician!" The red head gave her a long stare "Are...Are you high?" (Y/n) laughed "Nah, but I am about to get my ass kicked"

The Male crossed his arms "How?"

"THE HELL WAS ALL THAT NOI--"

Yuma stared at the shed in horror, going inside and looking it over. The door was broken down and everything! (Y/n) sweatdropped "That's why...Anyway, how was your d..." She paused and looked around, the boy that was just here was gone.

"AY! DID YOU DO THIS? GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!"

(Y/n) was yanked up and dragged to the Garden. Yuma thrusted her forward "What the hell is this?" The girl smiled "It's payback for putting Ranch in my drink!" Yuma glared at her "So, your brightest idea was to put Ranch on my Plants?"

"Yup!"

The red head shook his head at the two. His eyes stared at the girl a little longer till he ran off into the woods.