Blood, Blood, and More Blood

(Y/n) laughed along with Laito as they sat across from each other "There's only one thing worst than a Rapist" She pretended to show him a picture "Boom" Laito gave her a wide eyed look "A Child---No" She then smirked "I forgot we used to watch Vines together"

Laito looked at her plate before stabbing her Panckae and taking it for himself. (Y/n) flipped him off "You bitch!" He laughed at her demise and ate the delicious treat in her face.

She shook her head and opened her Phone, soon slamming her hands down on the table and looking back to him.

"Fuck! We gotta get back!"

Laito gave her a disappointed stare as he was in mid chew of his Pancake. The girl inhaled "Laito...Either you fuck with Hottie or I fuck with Hottie. Either way, it ain't gonna be pretty"

The red head rolled his eyes "Minx-Chan, you can just escape them" The girl stared at him before laughing. Hell, she laughed so hard, she fell out of her seat.

She then stood and walked out the establishment, going all the way to the door and turning as she laughed with tears pricking her eyes. Laito stared at her through the large window before realizing what she had done.

He grumbled and pulled out his wallet, making sure he had enough to pay for both of them. He then whined, seeing thet he had to spend his cash in the first place "Minx-Chan! Why did you get the Pancake, whipped creme special!"

~

(Y/n) was rushing down the hall to make it to her next class. It was going to end soon and she didn't need a bounty on her head if they found out she wasn't there. But, maybe, they wouldn't find out? Yeah, she may actually get out of this alive

She skidded slightly and went to run down the hall for her class only to stop once she saw a familiar Male standing infornt of the door. She clenched her teeth 'Fuck..' She backed away, making sure to be as quiet as possible.

But then, he slowly turned his head over to the right, catching her before she could take another step. He kept the glare on his face as he stared at her.

"....."

She turned and ran down the hall, trying to make it to the corner

"Don't try to run away. That's Cowardice"

She stopped herself as he appeared yet again infront of her, stepping forward "I gave you clear instructions and yet you disobey them. Don't you understand that were doing this to keep you safe" (Y/n) nervously laughed "Hottie, it was only a small little get out"

He gave her that same stone cold look, making her try and hurry her process of explaining

She threw her hands up "Ay! I barely go out a lot, this is fine. See I'm b---I specifically told you to go to class and back. That was all" She gulped and stepped back from him "Hottie...Calm down" Ruki walked right after her, keeping that glare on his face. Just when the girl was going to turn, she bumped into something.

It's a Bird!

It's a Plane!

No, it's Sleeping Shu!

Right on the stairs!

And guess which side (Y/n) was on!

The girl stumbled over the blonde's leg, trying to balance herself before she fell down the stairs backwards.

She reached out for Ruki but all he did was watch. Now, part of her felt hurt by this. She thought they were Friends. But, then you would look on the other side of things.