Meeting the eldest

(Y/n) stared at the blonde as he sat on the stairs, unmoving and calm

However, he opened one eye and looked down at her from the steps as she wrote a few things down in her notebook. Once she looked back up, she stopped and lowered herself some more on the stairs but still stared at him.

They both sat there, a long silence coming over them, as they stared at each other.

Shu closed his eye once he figured she wouldn't move. She's been watching him all day really. School had started back, sadly, and she tried to skip but Reiji threatened her and since that didn't work, he forced her to come

"(Y/n), I have an opposition for you"

The girl stopped staring at the wall and looked to Reiji "Hm?" Reiji passed her a notebook and a pencil "There is a blonde. The supposive head of the household, my brother, Shu Sakamaki. The oldest"

"I want you to gather information on him based on his daily life. If he moves, write it down, if he blinks, write it down"

(Y/n) nodded and held up a thumb "Yes sir!" Reiji nodded and fixed his glasses, giving her a soft pat on the head.

She was on a mission!

All that she had so far was:

Sleep

That's it..

And a few doodles. She's been sitting here for an hour or two and he still hasn't moved. (Y/n) hummed 'There's gotta be somewhere else where he sleeps or somethin'. Wouldn't the stairs get uncomfortable over time?' Shu suddenly groaned and sat up, making the girl scribble away on the notebook.

He stood and continued up the stairs, walking down the hallway. (Y/n) hurriedly ran after him but tried to keep her distance. He knew she was there but he just kept walking, simply for his own amusement.

After a long bit of traveling, he stopped infront of the doors and pushed them open, disappearing inside. (Y/n) looked down to her notebook.

Goes into 'Music Room'

She 'stealthily' stumbled inside and hid in a corner. She watched him station himself on the couch and promptly fall back asleep. (Y/n) flattened her lips 'All that walking just to sit his lazy ass on the couch and fall back asleep...I guess it's more comfortable' Looking down at her notebook, she got ready to write.

Falls asleep on co---You.."

The girl jumped and dropped her things. She reached out and grabbed them as Shu watched. He saw her crouch down and slowly skeet herself to the Piano, hiding under it.

"I can see you. There's no point in hiding"

(Y/n) smacked her lips, mumbling an 'aw man' before appearing out of her little spot. Shu watched as she stepped closer "Do you mind if I ask you a few questions?"

The blonde stared at her in question while she stood there as 'innocent' as ever. She took it as a sign to continue "Alright, first," She sat down infront of the couch, laying her back on it. "So, do you have a favorite color?"

"...."

"Favorite food?"

"....."

"Favorite...Hobby?"

"..."

"...Ight. I'll just say sleeping.."

"Who are you?"

The girl looked back and smiled at him "I'm (Y/n)! I was sent here to spy on you by my friend but, I cant tell you who he is. It's top secret" She crossed her arms with a smirk.

"He?" She froze and turned to him, covering his mouth "Shhshsh! Shut up! I ain't say shit!" She stood and hurried out the room, going back to where good ol Reiji told her to meet up.

But, the Vampire was curious. How is some chick just gonna come up and suddenly up and leave? Something interesting to learn about at least

~

The purplette lift up the book from the shelf and hummed, looking it over.

"I got it!"

He looked left to see the (h/c) running over to him with the notebook in her hand. She passed it to him and leaned on her knees "Oh, God....I need to get in shape..." Reiji looked over the notes

Sleep

Open eye, close eye

Stood

Goes into 'Music Room'

Went to sleep

He sighed and shook his head "I didn't really expect much to begin with. I see you also tried to find some of his interests" (Y/n) nodded "Yup, I only put sleeping as something that he liked to do"

Shu lift a brow as they talked. Why did he send someone to spy on him but, to be honest, he wasn't all that surprised.

"I think I'm gonna find out more about him. Peace, Pigeon!" She smacked his ass and walked off while Reiji glared at her "Do you even think about shame?" She then turned around with a smug smirk

"Bold of you to assume I even think"

But, before she could continue, she stopped at the sight of the blonde sitting in a chair behind a bookshelf "Oh, hey! I was just about to go to you" She sat down infront of him and crossed her legs "We need to find out something that your good at that isn't sleeping. It might get Reiji off your back" As she went down to writing suggestions, Shu spoke with his eyes still closed.

"...Those marks. Where are they from"

The girl froze for a second "How did you see 'em?" Shu let out a sigh "I saw them when you bent down infront of him. Where did they come from?"

(Y/n) sweatdropped and scratched her head "I um...It was a whoppin'"

A certain bespectacled male smirked as he listened to their conversation, leaning on the wall with crossed arms.

"That's all. Just a small punishment"