Cookin' with Bae~

The Mukami household stood in the darkness, all quiet. Not a noise or a peep.

"BEAT IT!"

"BEAT IT!"

"BEAT IT!"

"BEAT IT!"

"NO ONE WANTS TO BE DEFEATED!"

(Y/n) pointed to Kou as she twirled "Showin' how funky and strong is your fight" Kou nodded along "It doesn't matter who's wrong or who's right!"

"Just BEAT IT!"

"BEAT IT!"

"BEAT IT!"

"BEAT I---Sit"

The two laughed and sat down. She was next to the blonde while Azusa sat across from her and next to Yuma.

(Y/n) pouted "D'aww, Hottie, we were just havin' fun" Ruki ignored her as he sat down the dishes that he made. Kou licked his lips as he chose which food choice to eat. (Y/n) hummed and picked up a fork, sticking it in what looked like a rolled ball.

She looked it over and then sat it in her mouth, chewing it. But, soon, her eyes went wide "WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!?" Kou laughed next to her while Yuma shook his head. Ruki sighed "Takoyaki. It's a new dish I wanted to try" (Y/n) gave him a thumbs up as her eyes sparkled "It's fuckin' delicious!"

"Frisky Tiger~ Try this one, it's called, Japanese Onion Soup or Clear Soup, that works too" Kou held up a spoon to the girl he was sitting next to. (Y/n) swallowed what she had left in her mouth and opened her mouth a little for him to put the spoon inside. As he sat the spoon inside, she nodded, catching Ruki's attention "Mm....That taste good. It taste like the one they make at that Hibachi place Reggie took me" Her face faltered a bit as she mentioned her friend. Luckily, someone quickly stopped those thoughts.

"Later tomorrow. Come to the Kitchen. I'll teach it to you"

(Y/n) smiled, looking over to Ruki as he wiped his mouth "For real?" Ruki nodded "Don't be late. I don't take kindly to tardiness..." (Y/n) threw her arms up "Yay!"

"Sit properly"

"Sorry!"

~

Ruki walked into the Kitchen, a black apron on with his sleeves rolled back. He looked around as he brushed off the apron, shaking his head once he noticed the absence of the (h/c).

Ruki pulled out the bowl along with the utensils "Livestock never listen" He picked up some Carrots and Onions, sitting them on a cutting board.

"HA! BITCH! YOU'RE WRONG!"

He froze for a moment and looked back to see nothing but the doorway. But, the door was tossed back to show the troublesome girl standing behind it. So, she was hiding...

She was already dressed up with a white apron of her own and a Paper hat on her head. Ruki narrowed his eyes as he saw the hat "What are you wearing?" (Y/n) smiled and stood there in Pride "Its a Paper hat. I couldn't find any Chef hats, so I used this one. Pretty cool, huh?" Ruki gave her a glare as he reached up and balled the hat up, crushing the Paper and tossing the little poor now balled up Paper into the fire from the fireplace behind him.

"Stop fooling around. You looked unpalatable with it on"

(Y/n) cried silently on the inside while she sat on the floor. Ruki shook his head "Get up" (Y/n) whined "I don't know what Un-Platapus means but it sounds so mean!" Ruki sighed and held the bridge of his nose while sitting a hand on his hip.

~

Ruki quickly chopped up the Carrots with little to no effort.

"Mhm..."