Warning

The fedora loving male looked out at he moon with his usual expression, that same smile.

"...Laito..."

The male looked back to see his purpel haired brother standing in the middle of his room, Teddy in hand. Laito smirked and sat back on his bed "What has my little brother come to say this time?" Kanato narrowed his eyes at him at the emphasis. He knew not to call him that, but, he still does it to annoy him.

"I saw you.." Before Laito could question what his brother meant, Kanaro continued "You were with a girl. You didn't try to hide your fangs from her, she must know"

Laito's eyes widened as his body stiffened.

While walking away, the reddish-brown haired male stole a glance to the corner behind them. No one was there yet, it felt as if someone was.

"Laito?"

He looked back down to the worried (h/c) "You sure you're ok?" Laito took a shift and smiled continuing down the hallway "I'm fine, I'm fine. We must hurry now, hm? Dont want you falling out!"

He knew someone was there. He just didnt think it'd be Kanato...

He hummed and stood with his hands in his pants pockets, walking up to his brother "So, what if she does.." Kanato glared at his brother "We all know it's against the rules to tell others of what we are. Especially, to humans. And here I thought you actually had a brain.."

Laito's face held nothing but a dull, dark look as he stared at Kanato. "That girl is none of your concern" He bent a little, face to face with his shorter brother

"And I intend to keep it that way.."

He dissapeared at just the slightest blink

~

The doorbell rang at the (L/n) home

"I'm comin', I'm comin'.."

The girl rubbed the lotion on her arms once more before opening the door, with a bit of a struggle. She smiled up at her green eyed friend "Laito! What brought you here this time?" Laito had that same playboy smirk as he stepped in "I'm just saying 'hi' to a friend" He followed her up the stairs and to her room as she went back to applying lotion to her body.

"Not gonna lie, I need your help" Laito looked to her with a lifted brow "How come, Minx-Chan?" She pointed to her dresser and closet "I'm trying to put together an outfit but I dont know what to wear and since you've got good fashion sense.."

Laito's eyes lit up once he noticed what she was implying. They then darkened as a perverted smirk blossomed on his face "Oh. Are you tempting me?" (Y/n) let out a small scoff with a smirk.

Two arms wrapped around her waist as her eyes stared in Laito's in the mirror. He leaned his head closer to her neck and closed his eyes "I knew that name fit you" His tongue ran up her neck as his hands came back up to her white undershirt, undoing the buttons.

He clamped his mouth on her flesh with a playful smile while (Y/n) gave him a mischievous look in the mirror "Ay, nobody said anything about fuckin'. I just needed help" Laito hummed and unraveled himself from her.

Only for him to push her on the bed and pin her down "Well, I'm here to help your sexual desires. That's the least a friend could do" As his hands went to finish, (Y/n) cupped his cheeks and brought hin down "I may let you suck my blood, but, I'm not about to sit here and get fucked by a dick that's been in who knows whose vagina. You could have STDs"

She closed her eyes and kissed his forehead, a regular occurrence for the two. She took his hat off and pat his head "....You look stressed" Her eyes then lit up as Laito stayed in the same position "You can stay over here tonight! We could watch some movies, do a fashion show, bake somethin'" She sat up and sat the fedora on her head, tipping it with a smirk. (If ya got a puff for hair, just try and stuff it down. I got that same problem😔)

"So, playboy, whatddya say?"

Laito stared at her for a moment. This girl, his friend, she was always so unexpected, full of emotions every five seconds. Every time he tried to pursue her, it never worked. When he tried to force her, she fought back. Only for her to just smile at him and mess with him in the end.

It was odd how these two became friends

The perverted, fuck boy and the quiet, werid chick in the back of the class

Laito smiled and nodded "Even though I'm excited for tonight" He pushed her back down with that same little smirk "I think we should do something first~"

~

"L-Laito.."

"It'll be alright, Minx-Chan. We're almost done.."

The girl gripped his arm tighter as he forced her down further. "Oh, f-fuck.." He chuckled at her small trouble and rubbed her back.

"It's alright. I promise it won't hurt in the end"

(Y/n) closed her eyes tightly and then yelped out as Laito tried to push her down softly. "AH! Fuck this! I'm just not flexible enough to do a split!"

Laito chuckled as she squished his arm while in the 'split' position on the floor. He tried helping her go down further but she stopped him and fell on the ground, closing her legs and holding them in agony "That shit hurts..." The male shook his head and crossed his arms, his tight white undershirt rubbing on his body "Well, this will be a better factor when it comes to a little fun in the bedroom~"

(Y/n) growled at him as she laid on the floor "Screw you, Lai"

"Really? Why, Minx-Chan~"

"Oh my fucking God..."