Missing Girl

The girl groaned as she laid on the sheets of the bed. She rubbed her neck, it felt sore. Worse than usual.

She checked to see if she was able to move any other body part just in case and she was. All senses were good and clear but, she felt weaker. The girl slowly cracked open her eyes to see her surroundings.

"AH, WHAT THE FUCK!"

"OW! DAMN!"

She scooted away from where she was on the bed as the brunette giant from before rubbed his chin on the floor. He glared at her "Why the fuck did you think it was a bright idea to kick me?" (Y/n) gave him a look of disbelief "What are you saying? That it's my fault!?" The Male 'tch'd' and nodded, standing up "No, it's the floors fault" (Y/n) lift up a pillow "You're the one who was hoverin' over me! Why the fuck are you angry, you scared my ass"

The brunette went to walk over to her but she scooted to the right on the other side of the bed. He narrowed his eyes and tried to stretch over to her but she wacked him with a pillow and backed away. He growled and just when she looked back to see him, he wasn't there. She sat there for a moment before throwing her arm back and smacking him in his face yet again.

He growled while she ran to the door, opening it and bumping into a new body. She looked up and glared at the pale Male.

"..Hottie.."

Ruki narrowed his eyes and stepped in, forcing her to walk back inside. Ruki stared her down "Where do you think you're going" (Y/n) scoffed "Home. Away. Outside. Not here" Ruki glared at her while she gladly returned it with a flip of the bird.

"It makes me truly wonder how that Sakamaki stayed around you. It makes no sense whatsoever. You're no where near his type to be around. There's got to be something...However.."

He grabbed her wrist, bringing it up to his lips "Your blood may be it. This may be the key..." (Y/n) scoffed and yanked her arm back "Go sit on a dick. My blood ain't nothin' special" Ruki stepped towards her once more before she threw the pillow at him and ran back to the door.

She skidded out the room and ran down the hall. (Y/n) almost tripped but she pushed her self up, well, that was until she saw the Blonde Brother standing in the hall "Its you again!"

(Y/n) paused and went to go back if the brown haired Brother wasn't standing on the other side of the hall.

"Get the fuck away, I'm not afraid to use this thing, goddamnit!"

"..Your...Shoe?"

She flattened her lips as Azusa popped up next. She actually liked this one, even though they didn't know much about each other. At all. He just seems more mellow. She walked up to him and brought up her hand, making the boy flinch and the others have wide eyes. She was going to slap him

pat pat

They all blinked in confusion as she softly pat his head "I like this one" Azusa stood there as she pat him on his head, a smile on her face. She then smacked her lips and shook her head "Why cant you guys be more like...Um..What was your name again?"

The boy looked to her, letting her continue her patting "Mukami....Azusa..." She smiled and cupped his cheeks "D'aww, this one is adorable" Kou crossed his arms "How does he get all the attention?" Yuma scoffed "Cause your ugly as shit" Kou went to hit him but Ruki stared at the way she interacted with Azusa. He lowered his eyes

He could use this...

~

"Shu"

Said Blonde rolled his closed eyes and opened them, looking up to see Reiji standing above him. He couldn't just lounge on the stairs and be alone? C'mon now!

"Where is she?"

Shu squinted his eyes in silence. The fuck was he talkin' about? Reiji's glare didn't dare falter "You know exactly who I'm speaking of. (Y/n). She's gone missing" Shu's eyes widened a small fraction, something that the purplette captured. Shu shrugged and closed his eyes yet again "I'm just as confused as you. How should I know..."

Reiji gripped his wrist, his nails digging into his own skin, till he let out a sigh and walked up the rest of the steps, muttering under this breath "Useless deadbeat..."

Once he left, Shu cracked open his eye to his right, catching a small glimpse of brown hair rushing away. He smirked and sat up, he knew something was up.

He just didnt think she would be apart of it

From my Doggo, happy Halloween UwU