A brawl between brothers

Laito walked over to the couch and tapped the girl's forehead "Minx-Chan~ Time to get up" (Y/n) hummed and stirred, opening her eyes to see her old friend.

She smiled up at him and sat up on the blonde in her dog costume "Hey, Lai. Oh, Reiji! I never knew you came" The bespectacled male nodded and sent a glare to Laito "Yes, well, I came to retrieve you. I've finished my studie--Just a moment, brother of mine" The two looked to Laito as he leaned on the couch.

"I believe we have something to discuss. Right?"

A small groan came from the couch. Everyone looked down to see Shu getting up. He looked at the three and then dissapeared, not wanting to deal with anyone's bullshit. The girl laughed at the action and sat correctly on the now empty couch. Laito chuckled and placed his hands on (Y/n)'s shoulders "Minx-Chan. There has been a problem in our friendship, hasn't there?" (Y/n) nodded with a sad look "Yeah...Ever since that blond girl came you stopped talkin' to me"

Laito bent down further and hugged her "I'm so sorry. However, seems that your new 'friend' has kept a secret from you" (Y/n) lift a brow and looked to Reiji "Whatddya mean? Reiji ain't did nothin'--Oh, really? Well," He sat down next to her "How would you feel if I told you he was the reason I couldn't speak to you" Her eyes went wide but then fell back down "Nah, he didn't. Right, Reiji?" She looked back at him but all he did was stand there with his head down. "All the names he called you. He said you didn't even matter"

"He's the reason you were so lonely"

"He's the person that took me away from you. Your happiness..."

(Y/n) looked back to Reiji and then to Laito. "You...You did that?" The taller male didn't say anything as they sat in silence. "...Well, it doesnt matter, Lai. We can still be fr--NO!" She jumped at his yell as he shifted back to his calm persona "You just dont understand. He took you away from me. He wanted you all to himself" He pulled her over and opened his mouth. His teeth scraping her skin

"I'm simply trying to remind you who saw you first"

A push was made on his being. His hat fell down as the girl was pulled from his vision. Reiji held the girl in his grasp as his brother stared at the ground. She wasn't moving....Oh, fuck, he only did a small hit on a pressure point. Good, she's not dead...Yet

"...You're the reason she left me"

Laito lift his hat up with a smirk "I had her in my grasp and you stole her away" Reiji, being the quick thinker he was, went towards the door. But, he paused as something flew past his head.

"I want her back. She was with me from the beginning anyway..."

Reiji scoffed "There's no point. She has clearly moved on" He smirked and lift her hand to his lips "It seems that she has already chosen who she prefers" He pecked her knuckles, heating Laito up even more.

"You never cared for her. Why now? You even threatened to kill her"

The purplette frowned "There's a saying. It's called 'What happens in the past, stays in the past'. I'm sure you can go off from there" He went to leave but, his brother stopped him yet again.

"Just remember, Brother.."

"I will do anything to have her back in my arms"

He tipped his hat down with a smirk

"Dont even think about stopping me~"

~

(Y/n) yawned and turned over as she slowly woke up. She tiredly looked over to her friend as he sat in one of her room's chairs, looking out the window.

"Reiji"

He looked over at her as she crawled over to the end of the bed and opened her arms "C'mere. You need a hug and you know it" Knowing that she wouldn't expect a 'no', he sighed and went to her side, letting her cuddle his being and pull him into the bed. He sputtered as she turned him on his back and laid ontop of him "What do you think you're do--Shhhh...It's sleepin' time"

Tangling her legs with his, the girl yawned and went to fall back asleep. Reiji stared down at her.

"I will do anything to have her back in my arms"

"Dont even think about stopping me~"

He sighed and laid his head back, taking off his glasses and rubbing his eyes.

All this girl brings is nothing but trouble, honestly