Rewards and Punishments PT.2

The girl stood across from the door, staring at it in nervousness

Could she really walk her bold ass inside and have his ass do whatever the hell he wants to do with her?

(Y/n) looked at the knob and then back to the door. She took a deep breath--

"Come in. I can hear your heartbeat outisde.."

The girl shakingly opened the door, and peaked her head inside. Ruki sat in a chair, looking down at a book as his shirt hung loosely on him, his chest showing a bit more.

"Sit"

The girl debated on listening to him or not. Would she? Really? Is she asking questions too much?

Ruki slammed his bokn closed, giving her a warning look. He didnt have to tell her twice, she was already in the process of sitting down. Ruki stood, sitting the book down as she looked down to her lap. He slowly walked towards her, each clack that he made on his shoes making the hairs on her skin rise

Tap

Tap

Tap

"Do you like defying me.."

(Y/n) tried to keep her quickened breaths steady as he stopped infront of her

"I asked you a question"

She let out a small gasp as his hand went to her neck. She scratched at his fingers, looking upward. Just when she reached up to him, he stopped and pulled away, slowly bending down infront of her and to his knees

"Do you like making me angry?"

(Y/n) sheepishly shook her head, not knowing anything else to do. That's all she could do. He had the reins, he was in control...

She was like a little Sheep in a Wolf's Cave

She was on his turf

Ruki lowly hummed, his hands going up her thighs and under her uniform's skirt "What do you think is a suitable Punishment for that? Surely you can think of one.."

(Y/n) kept her head down, conflicted and flustered. It felt dangerous to be around him at this moment. She didnt know how else to say it.

Ruki sighed and stood "Fine. I'll give you a few suggestions" (Y/n) heard him walk behind her, the girl shaking a bit

"First...Strip"

She took in a deep breath as he stared her down

"Second...Spanking"

She bit her lip in n nervousness

"Third...Hm..." He gripped the back of her chair "You wouldn't like third.."

"So.."

She hesitantly looked up at him from behind while he slowly smirked

"Which one would you prefer?"

~

The red head yawned as he walked down the hall. He scratched his head and then looked to one of the cages near him. He huffed "What's wrong this time?"

The Male just sat there, his back to him as he stared down

Shin scoffed "Not gonna speak?"

"Leave him alone.."

Shin looked back as his Brother walked by "He doesn't need you to pester him" Shin looked back to the boy before bending down to the cage "You scared somethin'? Did you get enough sleep?" The Male looked back, glaring at him before turning back around and flipping him off, laying down on the cage.

Shin stood and shrugged

"He's no use"

~

SMACK

"E....Eight..Teen"

SMACK

"N-Nineteen..."

SMACK

The girl buried her face down into the comforter, making Ruki narrow his eyes as he rubbed her bottom "Are you going to continue?"

The girl shook as she layed there, her ass was fucking burning

It hurt so much to her, she didnt feel like she could do it anymore. She squealed as his nails dug into her thigh "Did I say stop?"

"H-Hottie, I can't---It doesn't matter to me. Finish"

(Y/n) balled up her fist, tryingnher best to seem strong "Please...I--"

A petting motion was made on her reddened skin, the Male soon moving her to sit on his lap "Everything is fine. I'm done" He sat one hand on her waist and the other went to her cheek as she kept her head down "Look at me.."

He rubbed her chin, his lips going to her ear

"You can receive your reward now, aren't you excited?"

He rolled them over, hovering over her while she layed there. (Y/n) closed her eyes as she felt him undo her blazer, soon doing the same to her button up. She let her head go back and let him suck on her chest, all while his hands went to her skirt.

He forced her legs apart and drifted them upward while sliding down between her legs. (Y/n) kept her head back, waiting for whatever he had planned.

"From the day you came here, you should've known you were trapped forever.."

He gave her inner thigh a kiss

"And since then, no matter what, I will find anyway to make you become my Bride.."

Her hands went to his hair, massaging his scalp as he came closer

"Carmilia.."

Jesus, I felt like I did his character wrong..