Trying to make a new firend

"What animal do you like?"

Shu, tired as shit and sleeping on the couch, only responded with a small snore. "C'mon, I bet you like sloths, you act like one" (Y/n) huffed at his silence and thought for a moment.

She then stood and ran off, leaving the blonde to sleep

~

For a few minutes though, wasn't long

"Blondie!!!"

He groaned and turned on his side. The girl grabbed his arm and tried to turn him back around. She groaned "G-Get up and move, fatass.." She pulled again but since he didn't budge, she sighed and sat back down.

"Blondie, look! I found it in the Theater room!"

Shu groaned and opend his eyes to see the girl in a large dog onesie, a bright smile on her face "It's so fuzzy! I was wondering if you liked dogs" She looked over the paws as Shu looked the outfit up and down. He sighed and rolled over "Why me.." The girl hung on the top of the couch "Well, Reiji told me to bother you. Said he had to focus on his test and wanted to get rid of me. The nerve. Plus, I'm bored and I wanted to meet you"

Shu stayed in his little spot "Like I said. Why me?" (Y/n) furrowed her brows and sat down on the floor, flopping her body down "All I wanna do is have some fun"

Shu stared at her small pouty session for awhile. He sighed and reached out to her. The girl lift her head and saw as he tried to grab her. She lift her arm and let him pull her over, letting her lay down on his relaxed being. He groaned, his face twisting up "Damn, you're fat.."

(Y/n) growled "Hey, fucker! Im not fat, I'm big boned!" He put a hand on the back of her head and forced it down to his chest "Mhm.." He put on arm on her back and the other under his head. (Y/n) 'oh'd' "This must be his version of having fun...Oh, well. Sleeping is nice" She closed he eyes and relaxed her body, promptly falling asleep.

~

The door of the music room creaked open "(Y/n). I'm done with my studies. Come with me, we're going to the..."

The male stopped as he stared at his brother, the older one at that, sleeping with his 'friend'

A pain came to his chest. He didn't want her around Shu, he enjoyed getting his own private attention. He walked over and went to lift the girl up but something, or someone, stopped him.

"Oh my~ The whole gangs here. Perfect to discuss business"