W A P

The clanks and clatter fell into everyones ears as they ate at the dinner table. Yui was a bit used to this but it was still odd. She knew they had to make some form of communication.

Usually, Laito would try and rile her up but he wasn't making an effort to move or anything. Yui had been with them for about three or four months but, she still wanted to be acquainted with them in some form of way.

So, she decided to try and speak to the more 'put together' one.

"Excuse me, Reiji-San?"

Reiji ignored her, thinking of his own thoughts.

"P....Pigeon?"

A loud clank made all of the brothers stop what they were doing and looked to the second oldest. Reiji's hand twitched as he stared at Yui. The blonde blinked in confusion, did she strike a nerve.

"Pigeon!!!!"

Reiji turned around to see (Y/n) with a smile as she sat a cup down "'ere! I got it from target" Reiji stared at the tea and pushed dit away "You made it wrong. It's disgusting" (Y/n)'s mouth flew open "How? You didn't even try it!"

(Y/n) saw the small blank stare he gave her and sighed, coming over and wrapping her arms around him "Stop bein' so grumpy, Pigeon"

Reiji glared at her and soon stood. This was new to the bros, Reiji was the last one you would think to stand at the table. The purplette got out of his seat and pushed it back in, walking away.

"....Come with me"

Yui's heart stopped at his words. Ayato shook his head, chick was gonna get punished.

~

Reiji sat down a cup infront of Yui, sitting in the chair across from her to get a sip form his own cup. Yui looked down at the cup in hesitation.

"Drink it, it would be impolite to not accept something someone has willingly offered you"

Yui stared at the cup wearily before she soon lift it up and took a sip, Reiji staring at her with that same emotionless expression.

"How did you know that name?"

Yui looked down at the tea as it swam in the cup "I heard it from before. Someone said it from your Pho---So, you were eavesdropping" Yui shook her head "N-No, I....I...I feel weird"

Yui sat the cup down shakingly and looked over her hands, she was swaying. Something wasn't right. She saw Reiji sit back in his seat "Your tea....It was poisoned" Yui gasped and looked up at him "What!" The purplette narrowed his eyes "You shouldn't be surprised. That name should never come from your mouth and it never will. If I ever hear you say it again, the consequences will not be sane"

Yui chocked as she held her throat, bending down slightly. Reiji stood and walked to his d--"W-Wait! Help me, p-please!"

His magenta eyes stared at her...

He then opened his door and walked out, leaving her to feel the pain. However, Yui was lucky once a certain albino passed by, hearing her cries and going in to help her.

'She's the one at fault. She should've never used that name..Only....'

The memory of the smiling (h/c) came to him, making his frown deepen

'Only She can'

~

Azusa stirred in his sleep, soon feeling something wrapped around him. He looked around to see a jacket of some kind on him.