The World If You're Not In It

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓Nerezza Lupin-Black ┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛"It's not your fault I ruin everythingAnd it's not your fault I can't be what you needBaby, angels like you can't fly down here with meI'm everything they said I would be"

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
Nerezza Lupin-Black
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛
"It's not your fault I ruin everything
And it's not your fault I can't be what you need
Baby, angels like you can't fly down here with me
I'm everything they said I would be"

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

I landed on a forest floor with a thud.

I slowly opened my eyes to see the forest floor below me. The brown and yellow leaves crunching under my weight as I turned on my back with a groan. Blood stained my hands and I frowned wondering where it had come from; touching my nose I hissed.

At least I wasn't seriously injured or anything.

"Fred?" I called out.

"Nezz! Here!" Fred yelped.

I heaved myself up to see Harry, Hermione and Fred all sat by Ron as he lay on the floor. I didn't know why until I stumbled closer to him, his shoulder was covered in crimson blood as he let out groans of pain. His face was scrunched in agony making Hermione sob empathetically.

I skidded next to Fred, hovering my hands in the air as if I could help in some way. I was utterly helpless in helping my friend.

"Harry. Harry, quickly, in my bag. There's a bottle labeled essence of Dittany" Hermione urged Harry by flapping her hand around, her other hand stroking Ron's hair back as he whimpered in pain.

"Everything's gonna be okay, Ron" I sniffled, slipping my hand in his clammy one.

"Okay, okay" Hermione consoled as Ron continued to cry in pain. Fred buried his face in my chest to hide his tears for his brother, "Quickly!" Hermione snapped. "It's all right. Unstopper it." She ordered.

"Hermione, his arm..." Harry trailed off seeming lost and saddened by his friends pain.

"I know, just do it! It's okay!" She growled, interrupted by a sob. "Nerezza, please. You do it. I can't" she sniffed and handed me the bottle.

She shuffled through the leaves until she was sat with his head resting on her lap.

"Okay, Ron. it's gonna sting a little bit" I warned him and squeezed the pipet so that the clear liquid dripped onto his wound. He let out a cry of pain and Fred grimaced before shushing his brother with comforting words, "What the fuck happened? I thought we meant to be going back to Grimmauld Place."

"We were! We were! Shh" Hermione rambled, still clearly shaken.

"One more, one more, Ron. Then it's over" I soothed.