I Killed Sirius Black

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓Nerezza Lupin-Black┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛"Tomorrow is another dayAnd you won't have to hide awayYou'll be a man, boyBut for now it's time to run, it's time to run!"

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
Nerezza Lupin-Black
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛
"Tomorrow is another day
And you won't have to hide away
You'll be a man, boy
But for now it's time to run, it's time to run!"

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

Harry, Ginny, Hermione and Ron were back from Hogwarts for the holidays.

Molly had cooked an amazing dinner as usual and was now dishing it out. I helped Molly dish up people's dinner, I gave Fred and Remus the most food as I knew how much Fred ate and it was the start of Remus's cycle so he'd be starving.

Over the months when Harry was away at school, I worked at Fred and George's shop mostly. I occasionally attended some errands with Remus and Tonks for the Order, fighting Death Eaters along the way.

I think I was beginning to find my place in the world again after Sirius's death.

I knew how much he loved the Order and he was so passionate about why it had to exist so I wanted to carry on that legacy for him.

Fred and I were stronger than ever-after the night my mum had come over and I'd broken down-I'd finally began showing my emotions again.

Molly beamed at me whilst I served Harry and Hermione their plates of food.

Harry smiled as a thank you and I messed up his hair with a wink. My relationship with Harry since my father died was also better than ever; he was basically my little brother and he'd write to me almost every week whilst at Hogwarts.

My 18th birthday was also fast approaching and I knew the twins had something planned for it as they constantly snuck around the Burrow, laughing sneakily as they plotted their scheme. It was honestly very entertaining to watch them creep around the house, hiding objects and parchments as they attempted to slip away unnoticed.

I placed Fred's plate down in front of him and leaned down to kiss his cheek lovingly. He turned just in time to catch my lips with his and I let out a breathy laugh.

I sat down with the others, in between the twins and opposite Remus and Tonks.

Remus and Tonks had become considerably closer since Sirius's death but when I'd asked Remus about it, he'd insisted that they were nothing more than friends and muttered something about his heart lying with another. I'd wanted to question him but also didn't want to add any stress during his cycle.

"Voldemort has chosen Draco Malfoy for a mission?" Remus asked Harry, his eyes narrow with skepticism.

"I know it sounds mad" Harry interjected, well aware of how his dislike for Draco may sound as he tried to call him a Death Eater.