Feels Like The End

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓Harry Potter┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛"And here it is, our final night aliveAnd as the earth burns to the groundOh girl it's you that I lie withAs the atom bomb locks inOh it's you I watch TV withAs the world, as the world caves in"

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
Harry Potter
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛
"And here it is, our final night alive
And as the earth burns to the ground
Oh girl it's you that I lie with
As the atom bomb locks in
Oh it's you I watch TV with
As the world, as the world caves in"

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

Nerezza and I entered the dark, foreboding woods.

A layer of mist covered the tree line, barely visible was dementors ghosting through the trees. Twigs and leaves snapped underneath of our feet as we both blindly stumbled through the forest, unprepared for what we were about to face.

Nerezza's eyes were dead set ahead, shadowed with tears stains. I stopped us from walking another step, breathing in whilst Nerezza didn't even look at me-she simply stood-accepting and numb. I brought her into my chest, keeping her close to me for what would be my final minutes alive and her final minutes as herself.

I rubbed her back, bringing the snitch Dumbledore had given to me, to my lips. I kissed the cold, gold metal and heard the clicking of it opening, the metal fell to the forest floor, alerting Nerezza's attention. She shuffled backwards to inspect the small, black, glassy stone in my hand.

The resurrection stone.

Nerezza placed her hand over mine and I rolled the stone in my hand three times.

When we reopened our eyes, Nerezza let out a gasp.

In a semi circle stood...everyone we'd lost.

There was Draco standing in a knitted green sweater with a small smile, Sirius with a proud look, my parents standing hand in hand and Cedric giving us a toothy, golden-boy smile.

"Dad" Nerezza clapped her hand over her mouth as we both moved closer into the centre of them all.

"Hello, pup" Sirius greeted her, "how I've missed you" he smiled.

"Draco!" We both said at the same time, happy to see him looking so...like him.

"Looks like I chose the right side" he commented, slipping his hands in his pockets with a crooked smile as Nerezza exhaled an unsteady breath.

"Hi Cedric" I nodded to the hufflepuff boy Nerezza and I had grown so attached to, "glad to see you" I smiled.

The boy nodded to Nerezza and I with glinting eyes.